Check out the positions we’re looking for someone to fill and apply right away if you think you’re the right fit.Send your CV to email@example.com with Job Title mentioned in the subject line. Break a leg!
Analyst/Senior Research Analyst
3-9 years of experience in pharma, medical devices, & life sciences industries within healthcare domain
Designation: Senior Analyst
• Ability to manage, work hands-on and deliver high-quality reports (end-to-end) related to the healthcare industry.
• Efficiently manage a team of 2 analysts
• Work on various aspects of market analysis including epidemiology, competitor analysis, disease treatment patterns, market assessment, market sizing & segmentation, forecasting, etc.
• Prepare in-depth analysis, offering insights to support key business decisions for clients
• Should be able to develop an appropriate methodology for ad-hoc projects as per business needs and ensure quality delivery in a timely manner.
• Responsible for market research and data collection activities. Corroborate various research inputs, interpret data standpoints, develop reports and offer recommendations based on the research findings.
• Apply quantitative and qualitative techniques to interpret data, represent findings and develop insightful research deliverables.
• Working with the client (internal/external) on both consulting/syndicated projects. Maintaining and building expertise in market sizing and building quantitative forecasts within specific industry/ technology.
• Corroborating various research inputs and furnishing valuable industry insights.
Consultant/ Senior Consultant
7-12 years of relevant experience in market research industry
We are looking for content writers to join our dynamic and evolving content department.
TEAM – MARKETING
Designation: Content Writer
• Produce well-researched abstract content for market research reports.
• Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing abstract and website content to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
• Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content/abstracts or finished projects within deadlines.
• Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
• Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with research team members, marketing team, and editorial team to ensure timely delivery of content.
• Assist in developing related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
Qualifications for Content Writer
• Preferably have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Journalism or Literature but degree holders in other specializations are also eligible.
• Having work experience of a minimum of 1 to 2 years
• Preferable - worked in a research organization or experience in writing white papers/case studies/ blog
• Possess excellent communication skills and writing skills both.
• Strict adherence to the style guides and grammar.
• Have basic knowledge of things like online marketing, SEO & web analytics, among all other digital marketing techniques.
• Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
• Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
• Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
• Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with external research team members, colleagues, and management.
• Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
• Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting, as necessary.
We are searching for self-driven, energetic, and dynamic editorial professionals who are proficient in editing, revising, rehashing, and reviewing syndicated market research reports.
Designation: Content Editor
• Edit content and correct spellings, punctuation marks, and grammatical errors
• Coordinate with research analysts, consultants, and research leads to the publishing reports.
• Manage publishing deadlines
• Set publication standards and improve editorial goals and expectations
• Share report feedbacks and align with writers to meet required writing standards
• Verify facts and figures, check exhibits, and perform data matching practices
• Coordinate with analysts and writers to finalize publishing datelines
• Work with writers to help them understand writing strategies
• Develop content ideas according to the in-house publication’s style guide and editorial policies
• Suggest text enhancement strategies and check illustrations and pullouts
• A proven track record in handling major editing assignments
• Excellent writing, rewriting, rephrasing, and rehashing skills
• Portfolio of writings (Preferably edited research projects and whitepapers)
• High proficiency in communication and language
• Impromptu speaker
• Formality with advanced style guides such as AP and Chicago manual
• Graduate from Science, Engineering, Humanities, or Journalism
Associate/ Senior Associate Research Analyst
0-2 years of relevant experience in market research industry
Designation: Associate/Senior Associate Research Analyst