Any graduate with MBA from leading schools will be desirable
As a part of Arizton Research Team, the candidate will be
● Responsible for generating highly readable and meticulous research deliverables
● Responsible for performing extensive primary and secondary research to generate reports
● Applying quantitative and qualitative techniques to interpret data, represent findings, and develop insightful research deliverables.
● Maintaining and building expertise in market sizing and building quantitative forecasts within specific industry/ technology
● Understanding and experience of market sizing, market entry, GTM strategy, market, competitor and customer intelligence projects.
● Working with the client (internal/external) on both consulting/syndicated projects.
● Willing to exhibit knowledge about various industries and develop expertise in few of them.
● Corroborate various research inputs
● Interpret data standpoints
● Develop reports
● Offer recommendations based on the research findings
● Provide technical and end- user support for all aspects of research projects.
● Ensure and take ownership of timely and high-quality deliverables for clients.
1. 2+ years of relevant experience in secondary market research (data center)
2. Should possess strong analytical/data analysis and critical thinking skills
3. Must be proficient in the use of MS office
4. Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Have proficiency in using web, private, and public databases as a source of information
6. Strong acumen to corroborate various research inputs and furnish valuable industry insights
7. Ability to work in an extremely fast paced work environment and ensuring timely and accurate delivery
8. Should be passionate, devoted, resourceful, professional, and highly organized.
Should possess qualities such as multi-tasking, prioritizing tasks, meeting deliverable deadlines, and flexibility.
If you are matching eligibility cariteria, forward your resume to email@example.com
As a part of Arizton Sales Team, the candidate will be
● Responsible for driving end-to-end sales of DCMA’s product offerings
● Maintaining a steady pipeline of prospective clients
● Developing new B2B clients and negotiating with them for securing profitable business
● Generating new sales opportunities via cold calling, direct emails and calls etc
● Retaining existing customers
● Ensuring healthy sales and profitable growth of Data Center Market Analysis
● Collecting regular feedback from customers to gauge their experience and affect improvement wherever necessary
● Maintaining a relationship with our market research team to address the client’s requirement and deliver optimal solutions
● Providing end-to-end sales of our research offerings by pitching prospective clients, negotiating,
and closing deals
● Guiding prospective clients about upcoming services/projects
● Framing a sales strategy to increase the opportunity to cross sell other products/services to prospective clients
● Maintaining a sales report for tracking the sales performance and initiating creative ideas to reaching out to customers
● Identifying trendsetter ideas by research industry and related events, publications and announcements
● Recognizing the upcoming competition in the market and planning activities to win deals
● Developing negotiating strategies by aligning market competition and company strategies and operation
● Having a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience through our services and solutions
● Efficiently dealing with new customers by coordinating their requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with the business
1. Experience in selling market research services or solutions
2. Experience in international sales and global business development
3. Market knowledge of research industry
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Flexible to work in any shifts
6. The position is based out of Bangalore and does not involve travelling to the client’s location
If you are matching eligibility cariteria, forword your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org