INDONESIA MOBILE CRANE MARKET INSIGHTS
- Government investment in power generation through renewable energy projects is fueling the growth of the mobile crane market in Indonesia.
- The manufacturing of stainless steel is expected to rise due to the increase in the number of Chinese companies setting up their manufacturing plants in Indonesia.
- Growth in the mining sector in Indonesia due to the rise in demand for nickel and tin leads to a surge in sales of mobile crane and hoist market in Indonesia.
- Relaxation in FDI investment in telecom, construction, and mining sectors has attracted investments in the country’s infrastructure, thus fueling the demand for mobile cranes.
INDONESIA MOBILE CRANE MARKET SEGMENTATION
- There is a rise in demand for nickel and tin in the global market, which is the driving force for the growth of the mining industry in Indonesia. Therefore, demand for a crawler crane is expected to rise due to growth in the mining industry.
- Indonesia government is investing in wind energy generation projects such as the Sukabumi wind farm project for achieving the goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2050. These projects can drive demand for the rough terrain crane market in Indonesia.
- Indonesia is the fourth-largest exporter of stainless steel in the world and the leading vehicle manufacture in Asia. Therefore, the demand for all-terrain cranes is expected to rise with growth in the manufacturing industry.
- The Indonesian government has planned to maintain 231,000 school buildings in 2021. This will drive the demand for truck mounted crane market in the region.
- Indonesia mobile crane market share was led by the construction segment. This can be attributed to all the infrastructure investments made by the government.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS IN THE REPORT
- Indonesia to Develop 89 New Strategic Projects of an Estimated USD 99 billion quadrillion between 2020-2024. This will fuel the growth of the mobile crane market in Indonesia.
- In Indonesia, the mobile crane rental market is growing rapidly. With the rise in construction activities in Indonesia, end-users prefer to have rental equipment as it is more cost-efficient.
- Trans- Sumatra toll road project is one of the largest projects of value USD 33.7 billion is in progress in the region. A key project of Jakarta- Bandung high-speed railways is supported by China.
- By 2024-25, the Indonesian government is planning to invest more than 400 billion in infrastructure projects in the country.
- The advent of new technology is helping the crane operators to improve the work quality. For instance, automated positioning provides a positioning control system to increase the productivity of weight-lifting operations using bridge cranes based on crane positioning real-time data.
Indonesia is import oriented market for cranes. Some original equipment manufacturers, such as Sany, have their manufacturing units in Indonesia. Some OEMs such as Tadano and Terex corporation hire third parties such as United tractor and PT Berlian Cranserco, respectively, to distribute and sell its product. OEMs can partner with a local distributor to sell their project. With most OEMs offers rental services, a major part of the rental equipment market in Indonesia is captured by experienced players. One of the prominent vendors, Manitowoc, promotes innovation to compete in an ever-changing world. It provides various range of products such as crawler, boom, telescoping and tower cranes services.
- Top-level management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS REPORT?
This report is among the few in the market that offers outlook and opportunity analysis forecast in terms of:
- Volume (Unit sales)
- Crane Type
- Gross Power
- Value (USD)
- Crane Type
- Gross Power
- Gain competitive intelligence about the economic scenario, advantages in Indonesia major projects and investments, dynamics, and market share
- Examples of latest technologies
- Get presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data
- Enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- Gain expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on value/volume growth projections of the Indonesia crane market share
- Complete supply chain analysis
- Get COVID-19 impact analysis of the market
- Company Profile of 9 key vendors and 5 other prominent vendors
Major Vendors: Tadano Ltd, Manitex International, Manitowoc Cranes, SANY Group, Kobelco Cranes, Liebherr group, Konecranes, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd, Terex Corporation, Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG)
Other Prominent Vendors: Mammoet, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Link-Belt Cranes, LiuGong, Kato Works
Distributors: TAT Hong Holdings Ltd, United Tractors, Multicranes Perkasa