Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) treatment market was valued at $643 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $990 million by 2027.
Arizton's report predicts the following insights about the Global GVHD Treatment Pipeline.
- The United States accounted for the highest share of more than 31.63% in the global GvHD treatment market due to the presence of key players, rise in incidence and prevalence of GvHD, and rise in access to healthcare due to well-established healthcare infrastructure.
- Corticosteroids accounted for a significant share of more than 28.97% in the global GvHD treatment market due to their wide recommendation in the front-line setting.
- The acute GVHD (aGVHD) accounted for a significant share of 34.73% in the global graft versus host disease (GVHD) treatment market due to 30% to 50% of hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients developing acute GVHD.
- Males are accounted for a significant share of 59.64% in the global GvHD treatment market due to the rise in the number of hematopoietic stem cell transplantations.
- The prominent players in the GvHD treatment market include Incyte Corp, Pharmacyclics, Kadmon, Bristol Myers Squibb, Mesoblast, ElsaLys Biotech, and others.
- With more than 134+ molecules in various stages of development, it is expected that new vendors are likely to enter the market with a novel mechanism of action and better safety and efficacy profiles compared to the existing patented commercial drugs for treating GVHD.
Read the complete report details: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/graft-versus-host-disease-gvhd-treatment-market
The Report Covers The following details:
- Detailed overview of GVHD, including disease definition, classification, diagnosis, and treatment pattern
- Overview of the global graft versus host disease treatment market trends in the eight major markets (8MM)
- Historical, current, and projected patient pool of GVHD in the eight major markets (8MM) for the 2018 – 2027 period
- Disease, Gender, and Drug Class segmentations of the GVHD in the eight major markets (8MM)
- Historical, current, and projected market size & forecast of GVHD in eight major markets (8MM) for the 2018 – 2027 period
- In-depth analysis of the market segments, which includes products, treatment, and competitor analysis
- Market share of the market players, company profiles, product specifications, SWOT analysis, and competitive landscape
- Comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints
- Detailed overview of marketed drugs with key coverage of developmental activities, including sponsor name, approved indication, territory, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory designations, and other product-related activities.
- Detailed overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for GVHD across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and non-clinical stages
Request For a Sample!: https://www.arizton.com/request-sample/3337
Mar 15, 2023
STOCK MUSIC MARKET EXPERIENCING MASSIVE DEMAND – HUGE MARKET TO INVEST IN!
The rising demand for improving video and movie experience creates large avenues for the stock music...
Jan 30, 2023
More than USD 200 Billion Opportunities Opening Up in the Flooring Market
Arizton estimates that there are more than 200 billion Opportunities in the flooring market. Growing...
Jan 18, 2023
Netherlands Used Construction Equipment-Compact Electric Used Construction Equipment Sales Booming
More than 22k Units of Used Construction Equipment to be Sold in Netherlands...