According to the latest Arizton market research report, the mobile pressure washer market size to reach USD 2245.09 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. Companies are exploring ways to use IoT to streamline manufacturing processes and supply chain management (SCM) and deliver a more personalized customer experience.
Mobile Pressure Washer Market Trends & Drivers
The trend of selling pressure washer devices online is increasing, a significant share of mobile pressure washer distribution is rising through specialty stores. Various loyalty programs, customized discounts, and push notifications allow specialty stores to target the customers directly and thereby increase their sales. Hence, pushing the demand for mobile pressure washers from specialty stores. Moreover, in the coming years, with the growing popularity of smart devices, especially AI and IoT technology, the investment is expected to witness a year-on-year growth, leading to significant growth opportunities for vendors in the market.
Interesting Facts to Know!
- Alfred Karcher is one of the leading global providers of cleaning technology. Hotsy, Landa, and shark are the popular pressure washer brands of the company. The brand also focuses on emerging regions such as Eastern Europe and South America to enhance the growth momentum in a competitive market. Karcher strives to address the unique challenges through innovation and expertise, where employee freedom and working with external start-ups and innovators are expected to aid the growth of the brand during the forecast period.
- The rising trend of outsourcing cleaning services both in the commercial and residential sectors and the widespread usage and versatility in cleaning applications are generating growth opportunities for the mobile pressure washer market.
- The car washing industry was considered recession-proof during the pandemic. The subscription-based plans and unlimited wash clubs helped retain business for operators.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2027
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Segmentation – A detailed analysis by power source, operation, output, end-users, distribution channels, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 4 Key Company Profiles and 20 Other Prominent Vendors
Europe to Hold the Largest Share in the Mobile Pressure Washer Market
Rising business investments, increasing commercial and residential construction, and government spending on infrastructure are positively impacting the growth of the mobile pressure washer market in Europe. By power source, electric mobile pressure washers accounted for the largest share of 48.62% in 2021. However, battery-operated pressure washers are expected to witness the fastest growth with a CAGR of 4.72% during the period 2021–2027. Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK accounted for approximately 70% share of the contract cleaning market turnover in Europe in 2021. The outsourcing of cleaning services is driving the market for mobile pressure washers in the region. Further, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic drastically affected the investment and industrial performance in 2020 but it is expected to witness a recovery during 2022.
Strategies Adopted by the Players in the Mobile Pressure Washer Market
Players in the global mobile pressure market are enhancing several features in their products by reducing machine weight, lowering sound level, improving recovery and solution tank capacity, and enhancing battery run time. Such initiatives will enable vendors to gain a competitive edge over other vendors in the market. The existing global players are increasingly investing in R&D facility expansion initiatives to ensure continuous customer-centric product innovation. For instance, in 2020, Nilfisk invested around 2.8% of its revenue in R&D activities to remain ahead of the competition. Also, in the upcoming years, companies such as Kärcher are collaborating with start-ups and providing venture capital to explore new technologies and business models. The constant incorporation of technological innovations in products by global and domestic leaders is expected to intensify the competition among manufacturers.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top-of-the-line solutions to clients to assess the market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to providing inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including– Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Sep 23, 2022
Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) Treatment Market Revenue to Reach $990 Million in 2027
Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) treatment market was valued at $643 million in 2021 and is expected...
Sep 08, 2022
Smart Insulin Pen Gaining Momentum. Market Size, Trends, Analysis By Arizton
In France and other European countries, there is high adoption of smart insulin pens compared to oth...
Aug 24, 2022
Rising Demand for Disease-Free Plants | Micropropagation Industry to Boom - Arizton
Homegrown Produce and Plant Tissue Culture Increasing the Development of the Micropropagation Market...