The global nebulizer market size is expected to grow a CAGR of over 7% during the period 2019-2015.
Arizton’s recent market research report states that the global Nebulizer market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the period 2019−2025. The nebulizers play a significant role in the treatment of the COVID-19 pandemic. Among the COVID-19 patients, approximately 15% to 20% of the patients require assisted breathing, as lungs are majorly affected by the virus. This assistance is provided by medical ventilators. In addition, nebulizers are used with the medicines which loosen the brittle lungs in patients and help them to breathe. This is used to treat critically ill patients across the globe. The demand for home nebulizers is increasing across the developed countries. There is a huge surge in demand for nebulizers and the drugs used to treat asthma and COPD patients. Much of the global community was not prepared financially, technologically, or materially, to implement the measures that have been employed to contain COVID-19 as it was initially restricted to only China.
Key Highlights Offered in the Global Nebulizer Market Research Report:
- The US is the major contributor to the global nebulizers market and is likely to witness an incremental growth rate of around $120 million during the forecast period.
- Mesh nebulizers will have the highest absolute growth of around 72%, due to its enhanced drug delivery with increased safety features.
- The hospital segment dominates the market, however, the home healthcare centers have a faster growth rate, 4 out of 5 hospitals are treating the COVID-19 patients, asthma, COPD patients are diverted to the home healthcare centers for the treatments, hence the demand for the nebulizers in the home healthcare segment has increased.
- The COVID-19 patients are given medications through the nebulizers along with the ventilators, the number of nebulizers used in the emergency units has gone up, this has created the shortage of nebulizers for normal asthma, COPD patients in various countries.
- Vendors across the globe have increased their production of the nebulizers two to three times higher than the normal production to meet the demand for the nebulizers across the globe due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vendors have actively engaged in the development of the new product and commercially launched patient-friendly devices, with enhanced drug transfer featuring the latest mesh nebulizer in recent years.
Nebulizers Market Trends
Portability is becoming a key trend in the nebulizer market, especially in the home healthcare set up. Due to the advanced technology and powerful spares used, the cost of portable nebulizers is extremely high compared to other model nebulizers. The usage of portable nebulizers is higher in developed countries compared to developing and underdeveloped countries due to the economic factor. The vendors are introducing various new portable nebulizers into the market to attract the end-users. For instance, in 2018, Koninklijke Philips launched its smallest portable nebulizer in North America. InnoSpire Go is the smallest and lightest portable hand-held nebulizer. This innovative technology not only provides fast and effective medication delivery but is also proven to reduce treatment time by up to 25%.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by-products, portability, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 8 key vendors and 37 other vendors
Check our latest report on - COVID-19 Diagnostics Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026
Nebulizer Market Geography
The global nebulizers market share by geography is segmented into the five major regions North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America dominates the nebulizer market and the APAC region is expected to show promising growth during the forecast period. The usage of nebulizers is increasing worldwide due to various factors. The COVID-19 patients are treated with priority medical devices such as ventilators, nebulizers, and inhalers for effective treatment. In COVID-19 affected countries, patients prefer to home-based nebulizers as front-line workers are prioritizing to treat COVID-19 patients and not offering nebulization therapy in healthcare settings.
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Apr 10, 2021
Is Cloud-Based Application Witnessing High Demand in the Global LIMS Market?
The cloud-based segment occupied over 44% of the global LIMS market share in 2020....
Apr 09, 2021
Rising Number of Car Ownership is Soaring the Demand for Car Air Purifier
The innovation in portable in-vehicle air purifiers and smart purifiers is one of the key factors fu...
Apr 06, 2021
How are the Manufacturers Leveraging Demand Trends in the Coronavirus Vaccine Market?
Pfizer, a US-based company and BioNTech, a Germany-based company are ahead in the Coronavirus vaccin...