The global packaged coconut water market revenue is expected to grow 4 times during the forecast period.
According to Arizton's market research report, the global Packaged coconut water market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 26% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- By variant, the flavored coconut water dominated the market where the sales is expected to surpass 2 billion liters by 2025 in the segment.
- The sparkling segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 28% in terms of revenue owing to the rising consumer preference and booming carbonated drinks market in western countries.
- The sustainable and eco-friendly packaging is driving the paperboard segment which is expected to sell more than 2 billion liters by 2025.
- North American market driven by health-conscious individuals in US, is expected to pose an absolute growth of 282% with respect to revenue generation.
- Accounting for 75%-80% of the coconut cultivation, APAC is driven by an unorganized coconut water market which constituted only 22% of the packaged coconut water consumption in 2019 with respect to liters consumed.
- Venturing into RTD segment, vertical integration and beverage blurring can be the potential upcoming strategies for the competitive coconut water market.
Packaged Coconut Water Market Trends Drivers
The packaged coconut water market is expected to grow 4 times in terms of revenue during the forecast period. There is a growing preference for food and beverage products that are healthier and are convenient to consume. This trend is also growing due to the increased incidence of obesity, lifestyle diseases, and health awareness. Various products including breakfast cereals, flavored milk, yogurt, green tea, electrolytes, and coconut water fit into this category and are thus at the cusp of rapid demand growth. This is radically shaping the beverage market wherein either focused vendors dealing with these products are flourishing or existing players are gradually diversifying their portfolios to include healthier alternatives to stay completive in the market.
Check our latest report on - Natural Sugar Substitutes Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by variant, type, category, packaging, distributor, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 40 other vendors
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Apr 15, 2021
Incorporation of IoT is Significantly Developing the U.S. HVAC Services Market
In 2020, Carrier announced increasing R&D spending to USD 50 million in order to drive sustained...
Apr 15, 2021
Is Online Distribution Channel Dominating the BGM Consumables Market?
The online segment is dominating the BGM consumables market share by distribution channels....
Apr 10, 2021
Is Cloud-Based Application Witnessing High Demand in the Global LIMS Market?
The cloud-based segment occupied over 44% of the global LIMS market share in 2020....