Data Centers Going Green with More Sustainable and Eco-friendly Technologies.
In 2023, data centers are set to play a crucial role in digital transformation. As organizations strive to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050, legislation related to the green policy has become a significant driver for energy storage innovations. The major focus will be on efficiency, scalability, and sustainability. Automation technologies will push data centers to become more efficient and self-sufficient.
The following are the top predictions for the data center industry in 2023.
- Data Center Enterprise Executives will increase their focus on Sustainable & eco-friendly technologies.
- Data center companies are gearing up to overcome four major crises ‑ Power, Climate, Supply Chain, and Cooling Solutions.
- Supply & Demand constraints will likely create a challenging environment for building new high-computing data centers. On the supply side, key markets face a power crisis, coupled with supply chain challenges and resistance from community stakeholders and environmental activists. On the demand side, enterprises will likely face budget constraints.
- More data centers in the coming years expect to embrace on-site power generation, which will help to overcome unpredictability in power grids, thereby helping data center service providers to increase energy efficiency and maximize uptime.
- Data centers are likely to go “waterless.” In the Future, data centers will concentrate on liquid cooling technology to reduce or decrease their dependency on water resources.
- Initiatives related to cybersecurity, hybrid, and multi-cloud services will continue to reshape the data center sector in 2023. Implementing government & industry standards compliance, installing advanced threat detection tools, and enhancing physical security & disaster recovery management services expect to be major focuses among enterprises.
- Edge computing will shift its process to AI-enabled networking, thereby allowing dynamic routing, automating tasks, enabling network to self-heal, and making decisions in real-time.
- Autonomous data centers that are self-managing and self-optimizing are gaining attention. This technology would enable data centers to operate with minimal human interventions and automate various tasks within data center.
- The emergence of secondary data center markets is on the cards, with primary market facing an acute shortage of power and other essential data center requirements.
- Simplification of the application process by government bodies and other regulatory bodies will reduce building time in secondary markets.
Data center owners and operators must choose best practices, innovations, compliance, and technologies to stay ahead of the competition, as 2023 appears to be a challenging year for the data center business.
Arizton has recently published reports on Green Data Centers:
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovative and quality-driven firm that offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients worldwide. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals, materials, I.T. and media, logistics, and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
+1 302 469 0707
Jan 10, 2023
Efficiency, Scalability, and Sustainability - Data Center Industry Needs To Focus in 2023
Data Centers Going Green with More Sustainable and Eco-friendly Technologies....
Jan 10, 2023
Budding Opportunities For Specialty Enzymes in the Asia-Pacific Region- Arizton
Specialty Enzymes Market to Record Revenue of USD 5 Billion by 2027. The Market Driven by an Incre...
Nov 24, 2022
Emerging Biopharma’s Contribution in Atopic Dermatitis Space
The Atopic Dermatitis (AD) therapeutics market boasts an impressive pipeline of 150+ drugs, which is...