Lawn Mowers Market in Canada - Overview:
The lawn mowers market in Canada is likely to reach over $2 billion, registering an absolute growth rate of over 30% in 2018–2024. The increasing demand for electric-powered vehicles and the rising popularity of backyard beautification along with the trend of keeping yards maintained are driving the growth of lawn mowers in Canada during the forecast period. With this report, customers can discover the latest market dynamics and discover sources of potential market growth for the lawn mowers market in Canada.
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawn mowers market for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawn mowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment’s market size and forecast
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and future growth prospects of the lawn mowers industry in Canada
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawn mowers market in Canada and its segments, including product, fuel, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawnmowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
- Product Type
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Robotic Mowers
- Fuel Type
- Manual-powered Mowers
- Gas-powered Mowers
- Propane-powered Mowers
- Electric-powered Mowers
- End-user Type
- Residential Users
- Landscaping Service Providers
- Golf Courses
- Government and Others
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in Canada in 2018.
- The standard ride-on lawn mower segment occupies the highest share of over 45% in the ride-on mowers category.
- The residential user segment is growing and occupies major shares in the end-user segment.
- The growing demand for green initiatives, the shift toward technological advanced equipment, and increase in technological innovations are the major trends witnessed in the lawn mowers market in Canada
- Gas-powered lawn mowers remain the favorite choice among users though electric models are making significant adoption among end-users.
- Top level management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies
Why buy this report?
- To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market
- To focus on the niche market and customization of the report to a specific country
- To offer a presentation-ready format and easy interpretation of data
- To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the lawn mowers market