Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
Lawn Mowers Market in Canada - Overview:
The lawn mowers market in Canada is likely to reach over $2 billion, registering an absolute growth rate of over 30% in 2018–2024. The increasing demand for electric-powered vehicles and the rising popularity of backyard beautification along with the trend of keeping yards maintained are driving the growth of lawn mowers in Canada during the forecast period. With this report, customers can discover the latest market dynamics and discover sources of potential market growth for the lawn mowers market in Canada.
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawn mowers market for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawn mowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment’s market size and forecast
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and future growth prospects of the lawn mowers industry in Canada
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawn mowers market in Canada and its segments, including product, fuel, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawnmowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
- Product Type
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Robotic Mowers
- Fuel Type
- Manual-powered Mowers
- Gas-powered Mowers
- Propane-powered Mowers
- Electric-powered Mowers
- End-user Type
- Residential Users
- Landscaping Service Providers
- Golf Courses
- Government and Others
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in Canada in 2018.
- The standard ride-on lawn mower segment occupies the highest share of over 45% in the ride-on mowers category.
- The residential user segment is growing and occupies major shares in the end-user segment.
- The growing demand for green initiatives, the shift toward technological advanced equipment, and increase in technological innovations are the major trends witnessed in the lawn mowers market in Canada
- Gas-powered lawn mowers remain the favorite choice among users though electric models are making significant adoption among end-users.
Check out our latest market research report: Global Lawn Mowers Market – Comprehensive Study and Strategic Analysis 2019-2024
- Top level management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies
Why buy this report?
- To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market
- To focus on the niche market and customization of the report to a specific country
- To offer a presentation-ready format and easy interpretation of data
- To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the lawn mowers market
Read Our Latest Market Research Report : Ride-On Mower Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.