Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
US ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET SIZE IS PROJECTED TO REACH REVENUES OF OVER $1 BILLION BY 2024, GROWING AT A CAGR OF AROUND 5% DURING 2018-2024
US Electric Lawn Mowers Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Walk-behind Mowers, Ride-on Mowers, Robotic Mowers), End-user Type ( Residential Users, Professional Landscaping Services, Golf Courses, Government & Others) Mower Blades (Cylinder Blades, Deck/Standard Blades, Mulching Blades, Lifting Blades) Drive Type (Manual Drive, AWD (All-wheel Drive), FWD (Front-wheel Drive), RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)) Start Type (No Start Required, Keyed Start, Push Start, Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2024
GLOBAL US ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET REPORT SCOPE
Revenue (2024): $1 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR): Over 5%
Browse through the entire Table of Contents, List of Exhibits, & Charts
INFORMATION OFFERED IN THE US ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET RESEARCH REPORT INCLUDE:
- Alternate spaces & community creation is impacting the revenue growth
- Details about the economic development and increase in per capita GDP
- Exponential growth and overview of the landscaping industry
- Robotic lawn mowers – Overview and understanding the design & working system
- Garden equipment market overview – Market size and forecast | 2018−2024
- US electric lawn mowers market - Historical data | 2016−2017
- Market segmentation − Detailed analysis of market segmentation that includes product type, end-user type, mower blade type, and drive type across the US.
- Competitive landscape – It includes information about leading 6 key vendors and 48 other prominent players.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE US ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET:
- The leading vendors are developing advanced models of robotic lawn mowers to increase the adoption in US households.
- The demand for commercial electric lawn mowers is expected to be the highest in the US electric lawn mowers market by 2024.
- The increasing penetration of low-cost robotic mowers from China will intensify the level of competition in the US market.
- The leading 50 companies dominated around 95% of the competition in the US electric lawn mowers market.
- The establishments of new golf courses, amusement parks, and public gardens are boosting the demand in the power garden equipment market.
- The availability of lawn mowers across e-commerce portals and online direct-to-consumer stores such as Amazon, eBay, RobotShop, MowDirect, and others will contribute to the revenues in the US electric lawn mowers market.
US ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS
Market Size & Forecast by Product Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Push Mower (excl. Reel)
- Hover Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Zero Turn
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
- Robotic Mowers
Market Size & Forecast by End-user Type| 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
Market Size & Forecast by Mower Blade | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Cylinder Blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Lifting Blades
Market Size & Forecast by Drive Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Manual Drive
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
US ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET OVERVIEW
The exponential increase in commercial construction activities and demand for backyard beautification among households is propelling the growth of the electric lawn mowers market in US. The growing focus on the procurement of energy-efficient solutions that results in sustainable development and reduces carbon emissions will fuel the demand for electric mowers in the US market. The replacements of legacy systems and upgrades will create a lucrative opportunity for leading vendors in the US market. The development of lightweight gardening tools that are designed for the ease and comfort of the end-users will contribute to the US electric lawn mowers market growth. The rapid advancement of technology is leading to the introduction of battery-powered devices in the US market. The leading vendors are leveraging advanced technologies to introduce new variants of gardening tools in the US market. Husqvarna and MTD Products are expanding their product portfolio to attract a maximum number of consumers in the US market. The recovery of the economy and growth in end-users’ spending sentiments will boost the purchasing power and discretionary spending and create lucrative opportunities in the market over the next five years. The introduction of robotic lawn mowers will deliver higher performance, and the ease of use coupled with intelligent programming will boost the adoption of these products in the market. The increasing number of consumers participating in sports, recreational and shopping activities, driving maintenance of lawns in retail, sports facilities, and urban city spaces and fueling the demand in the US electric lawn mowers market.
US ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET DYNAMICS
The increasing focus on the development of sustainable cities will drive the demand in the US electric lawn mowers market. The need for natural greenery and biodiversity in urban landscapes will help improve the quality of life from a health and wellness perspective in the US market. The growing awareness and interest in the environmental, health, and social benefits of green spaces, enabling the development of sustainable cities for inclusive growth in the US market. The urban planners, government agencies, ecologists, environmental bodies, and public-private partnerships are working towards developing new green spaces and preserving the existing ones, thereby boosting the demand for commercial lawn mowers in the market. In 2009, World Bank Urban and the local government launched a new initiative Eco2 Cities that provides a framework, methods, and tools that propagate the attainment of environmental and economic sustainability through integrated solutions and change management in the market. This initiative is driving the need for innovative machinery for maintaining greenways, trails, parks, reserves, green roofs, and other green spaces in the US market. The extensive use of lawn maintenance products and services will boost revenues in the US electric lawn mowers market.
Top US electric lawn mowers market trends include:
- Growing Marketing Efforts and Promotional Activities by Vendors
- Growing Landscaping Industry
- Increased Adoption of Green Spaces and Green Roofs
- Growing Influx of Battery-powered Products & Multi-use Equipment
US ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET PLAYER ANALYSIS
The US electric lawn mowers market share is witnessing players altering and refining their unique value proposition to achieve a strong presence. The leading players are designing new business models and focusing on developing the portfolios to sustain the intense competition in the US electric lawn mowers market.
The major vendors in the US market are:
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company
Other prominent vendors include AGCO, Alamo Group, AL-KO, Ariens Company, Bad Boy Mowers, Black + Decker, Blount International, Bobcat Company, Briggs & Stratton, Carraro, Chervon Group, Cobra, Einhell Germany, Emak Group, ErkuntTraktorSanayii, E.ZICOM, Generac Power Systems, Greenworks Tools, Grey Technology (GTECH), Hangzhou Favor Robot Technology, Hitachi, Hustler Turf Equipment, Linea Tielle, LG, Lowe’s Corporation (Kobalt), Makita Corporation, Mamibot, Masport, McLane Manufacturing, Mean Green Products, Milagrow HumanTech, Moridge Manufacturing, Ningbo NGP Industry, Positec Tool (WORX), SCAG Power Equipment, Schiller Grounds Care, Shibaura, Snow Joe, STIGA, STIHL, SUMEC (Yard force), Swisher Acquisition, Techtronic Industries, Textron, Kobi Company, Turflynx, Yamabiko Europe (Belrobotics), Zhejiang Tianchen Intelligence & Technology, and Zucchetti Centro Sistemi (ZCS).
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth forecast of United States electric lawn mowers market during 2019-2024?
- What are the industry trends, growth opportunities, and restraints in the US electric lawn mowers industry?
- Who are the key market players and what are their market share?
- How is COVID- 19 impacting the US electric lawn mowers market growth?
- Which segment is going to have the largest US electric lawn mowers market share during the forecast period?
Check out the latest market research report: Global Electric Lawn Mowers Market – Comprehensive Study and Strategic Analysis 2019−2024
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.