Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
CENTRAL & EASTERN EUROPE DATA CENTER MARKET SIZE TO CROSS $6 BILLION, GROWING AT A CAGR OF OVER 3% DURING THE PERIOD 2020−2025.
Central & Eastern Data Center Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Infrastructure Type (IT Infrastructure, Electrical Infrastructure, Mechanical Infrastructure) By IT Infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network) By Electrical Infrastructure (UPS, Generators, Transfer Switches and Switchgears, Other Electrical Infrastructure) By Mechanical Infrastructure (Cooling Systems, CRAC & CRAH Units, Chiller Units, Cooling Towers & Dry Coolers, Other Units, Racks, Other Mechanical Infrastructure) By General Construction (Building Development, Installation & Commissioning Services, Building Design, Physical Security, DCIM) By Tier Segments (Tier I & Tier II, Tier III, Tier IV), By Geography (Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Others). Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2020 – 2025
Equinix, Conova Communications, IXcellerate, Interxion, Boosteroid, 3data, Datapro, are the prominent investors in the market. The adoption of big data technology is gaining popularity, with 25% of enterprises using big data and analytics in Central & Eastern Europe. The market witnessed the construction of over 15 new projects in 2019. A significant investment is likely to be made on data center projects during the period 2019−2025. The SaaS segment contributed around 60% to the CEE cloud computing market in 2018. The IaaS and PaaS segments are expected to grow at a CAGR of 30% during the forecast period. Moreover, the implementation of the Data Sovereignty law in Russia will prompt cloud service providers to store personal data within the country, thereby increasing investments by local data center service providers. Also, the GDPR is likely to aid in the growth of the market in other countries in the European region.
- An assessment of the data center investment in the market by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators
- Exhaustive insights into the impact of the COVID-19 on the data center market
- Investments in terms of area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) in major cities in the country
- Increased Investment by colocation providers in the data center market
- Retail & Wholesale Colocation Pricing in Central and Eastern Europe
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape and in-depth industry analysis. Offers insightful predictions about the Central and Eastern Europe data center market size during the forecast period
- Classification of the data center market in Central and Eastern Europe into multiple segments and sub-segments with sizing and forecast
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and prospects for the market
- Presence of prominent data center investors, construction contractors, and infrastructure vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
- An increase in the adoption of lithium-ion UPS systems will reduce the OPEX of the facility, thereby influencing the market demand.
- The contribution from server systems suitable for machine learning and artificial intelligence workloads is expected to grow during the forecast period.
- The adoption of diesel generators is high in Central and Eastern Europe, with DRUPS systems gaining traction in the region. The trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
- Metered/Monitored PDUs will experience a strong adoption in the market, which will be overtaken by switched/managed PDUs after 2022. 2N redundant rack PDUs are adopted in the data center market.
- Greenfield projects are witnessing increased investments that are likely to offer major income opportunities for general contractors and sub-contractors in the market.
- Intelligent security systems such as HD cameras and biometric access are gaining increased traction. These systems are reducing the use of card-based access control in data centers across Central & Eastern Europe.
- The need for end-to-end monitoring with DCIM among Central & Eastern European data centers is on the rise.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the central and eastern data center investments in terms of infrastructure and geography. It discusses sizing and estimation for different segments with respect to the investment in data centers. The segmentation includes:
- IT Infrastructure
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Transfer Switches and Switchgear
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- CRAC & CRAH Units
- Chiller Units
- Cooling Towers & Dry Coolers
- Economizers & Evaporative Coolers
- Other Units
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- General Construction
- Building Development
- Installation & Commissioning Services
- Building Design
- Physical Security
- Tier Segments
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
- Czech Republic
- Other Countries
- Datacenter Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
- Datacenter Construction Contractors
- Datacenter Infrastructure Providers
- New Entrants
- Consultants/Consultancies/Advisory Firms
- Corporate and Governments Agencies
WHY PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
- To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market.
- To focus on the niche market.
- To offer a presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data.
- To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices.
- To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis of the revenue and growth projections of the data center market.
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.