Lawn Mowers Market in South Korea - Overview:
The lawn mowers market in South Korea is likely to reach over $400million, registering an absolute growth rate of over 43% in 2018−2024. A strong growth forecast for lawn mowers in South Korea can be attributed to a number of factors such as increasing sporting activities, including golf and football, growing trend of lawns and gardens beautification, innovative robotic offerings by vendors, and the expansion of green spaces across the country.
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawn mowers market for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawn mowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment’s market sizing and forecast
- A detailed analysis of the latest lawn mowers market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and future market growth prospects of the lawn mowers industry in South Korea
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawn mowers market in South Korea and its segments, including product types, fuel types, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawn mowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
- Product Type
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Robotic Mowers
- Fuel Types
- Manual-powered Mowers
- Gas-powered Mowers
- Propane-powered Mowers
- Electric-powered Mowers
- End-user Type
- Residential Users
- Landscaping Service Providers
- Golf Courses
- Government and Others
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in South Korea in 2018.
- The robotic mower segment is projected to grow at a high CAGR of over 25% during the forecast period.
- Pushmowers are growing in the walk-behind segment with a market share of over 30%
- In the ride-on mowers segment, zero-turn mowers and lawn tractors jointly comprise more than 35% revenue share.
- LG Electronics is working toward developing robotic lawn mowers that are having considerable demand in the South Korean market
- Top level management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies
Why buy this report?
- To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market
- To focus on the niche market and customize the report to a specific country
- To offer a presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data
- To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the lawn mowers market