The lawn mowers market in China is likely to reach over $1.5 billion, registering an absolute growth rate of28% during 2018−2024. China is consistently witnessing eco-city development projects pushed by government agencies, which are expected to drive the growth of the lawn mowers market during the forecast period. With this report, customers can discover the latest market dynamics and identify the source of potential market growth for the lawn mowers market in China.
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawn mowers market for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawn mowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment’s market size and forecast
- A detailed study of the latest trends, potential opportunities, and growth constraints, and future market growth prospects of the lawn mowers industry in China
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report offers an elaborative analysis of the lawn mowers market in China and its segments, including product, fuel, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawn mowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
- Product Types
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Robotic Mowers
- Fuel Types
- Manual-powered Mowers
- Gas-powered Mowers
- Propane-powered Mowers
- Electric-powered Mowers
- End-user Type
- Residential Users
- Landscaping Service Providers
- Golf Courses
- Government and Others
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in China in 2018.
- Zero-turn mowers and lawn tractors comprise close to 34% share in terms of revenue.
- The residential user segment is growing and occupies majority of shares in the end-user segment.
- Local players have penetrated the domestic market and captured over 80% market share in China.
- Urban greening projects, growth of golf courses and football clubs due to globalization, and the construction of sporting fields are a few factors expecting to push the share of professional landscaping services in China.
- Toplevel management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies
Why Purchase this Report?
- To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market
- To focus on the niche market and customize the report to a specific country
- To offer a presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data
- To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the lawn mowers market