UNITED KINGDOM CRANE MARKET INSIGHTS
- United Kingdom crane market size was valued at USD 1008.6 million and reached a volume of 4374 units in 2021.
- The rise in construction activities in health care and clean energy projects will drive the demand for cranes in the UK.
- In the UK, the rental business is developing rapidly. With most OEMs offering rental services in this space, a major part of the rental equipment market in the UK is dominated by unorganized players.
- The UK is the 5th largest importer of mobile cranes across the globe. The demand for mobile cranes has increased in 2021 due to the rise in residential and hospital construction activities.
- The crane with luffing tower crane with a lifting capacity of 60 ton, 100 ton, and 160 ton is high in demand in the UK market.
UNITED KINGDOM CRANE MARKET - SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS
- Cranes used in the construction industry accounted for the largest market share, pertaining to large government expenditure on construction projects.
- The demand for mobile cranes is largely driven to address high-end works for urban and infrastructure development.
- The United Kingdom is the leading exporter of crushed rock used for construction and industrial uses. United Kingdom’s crane market by mining is expected to reach more than USD 80 million by 2027.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE REPORT
- The demand for mini/compact cranes is expected to increase in the coming years as they are feasible due to their compact size and rising market growth.
- With the rise in automation technology, smart cranes are gaining high traction across the UK crane market.
- Increasing investments from developing nations, favorable government policies, and FDIs are contributing to the growth of the crane industry in the United Kingdom.
The ability of vendors to finance the procurement of parts and components required to manufacture and operate cranes is influenced by the purchasing power of contractors. The increase in government investments in various infrastructure development projects such as National Health Plan, Birmingham’s city plan projects, Cross rail projects, and HS2 rail line projects will increase the demand for mobile Cranes in the UK. Tadano announced that it would be introducing the new GR-700EX-4, GR 900EX 4, and GR-1000EX-4 rough terrain crane family in the UK. The company offers crawler cranes, rough-terrain cranes, all-terrain cranes, truck-mounted cranes, telescopic cranes, and others.
- Top-level management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS REPORT?
This report is among the few in the market that offers outlook and opportunity analysis forecast in terms of:
- Volume (Unit sales)
- Crane Type
- Gross Power
- Value (USD)
- Crane Type
- Gross Power
- Gain competitive intelligence about the economic scenario, advantages in United Kingdom major projects and investments, dynamics, and market share
- Examples of latest technologies
- Get presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data
- Enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- Gain expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on value/volume growth projections of the United Kingdom crane market share
- Complete supply chain analysis
- Get COVID-19 impact analysis of the market
- Company Profile of 9 key vendors and 5 other prominent vendors
Major Vendors: Tadano manufactures construction cranes, Manitex International, Manitowoc, SANY, Kobelco, Liebherr, Konecranes, Terex Corporation, and Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG).
Other Prominent Vendors: Mammoet, Sarens, Ormig, Link- Belt Cranes, and Kato Works
Distributors: Weldex, Crowland Cranes Ltd, and NRC