Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
U.S. COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER MARKET SIZE TO CROSS $4 BILLION BY 2024, GROWING AT A CAGR OF 4% DURING 2018-2024
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Walk-behind, Ride-on, and Robotic Mowers), End-user Type (Professional Landscaping Services, Golf Courses, and Government & Others), Blade Type (Cylinder Blades, Deck/Standard Blades, Mulching Blades, and Lifting Blades), Drive Type (AWD (All-wheel Drive), FWD (Front-wheel Drive), and RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)), Start Type (Keyed Start, Push Start, and Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)), Fuel Type (Gas-powered, Electric-Powered, and Propane-powered), and Geography (United States) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2024
GLOBAL U.S. COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER MARKET REPORT SCOPE
Revenue (2024): $4 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR): Over 4%
This comprehensive research report and strategic analysis study of the U.S. commercial lawn mower market offers investment opportunities, size, and trend forecast during the period 2019−2024. The research report offers revenue forecast and insights in terms of unit volumes during the forecast period
Information offered in the report:
- Overview and market dynamics of the landscaping industry
- Dawn of the robotic lawn mowers – Understanding the design and working systems
- Macroeconomic factors enabling market growth – Impact of economic development
- Top trends, opportunity assessment, drivers, and restraints
- Garden equipment market overview – Market size and forecast | 2018−2024
- U.S. commercial lawn mower market - Historical data | 2016−2017
- Market segmentation − Detailed analysis of segmentation that includes product type, end-user type, fuel type, mower blade type, start type, and drive type
- Competitive landscape – It provides information about leading seven key vendors and 48 other prominent players.
- The leading vendors are investing in the development of advanced models to sustain the intense competition in the U.S. region
- The growing affinity for green spaces and a large community of landscapers will boost the demand for commercial and robotic lawn mowers in the US region.
- The rising number of M&As will initiate competition in terms of reliability, technology, and price in the U.S. commercial lawn mower market.
- Bosch plans to launch Indego S+ in 2019, which has the ability to stay connected with a virtual assistant such as Alexa.
- Amazon.com, eBay, RobotShop, MowDirect, and other regional players will contribute to the growth and revenues in the U.S. region.
- Atlanta Beltline is a sustainable redevelopment project with a planned loop of 2,000 acres of parks and about 33 miles of multi-use trail; expected to be completed by 2030 will boost sales of commercial mowers in the region.
The emergent trend towards better manageability, better information security, lower maintenance cost, and overall benefits are contributing to the growth of the U.S. commercial lawn mower market shares. Systems that can easily be managed internally with the help of existing IT resources and within the existing IT security policies are gaining traction among end-users in the US region. For instance, Bosch Power Tools leverages IoT data from its connected robotic lawn mowers (Indego 400 Connect) to address its customers’ needs better. The leading players are investing in the latest advancements to boost the adoption of this machinery in the U.S. region. The integration of voice recognition technology combined with consumer data analytics will promote the adoption of smart tech solutions among consumers in the US region. The increasing number of consumers investing in lawn maintenance activities and gardening will lead to demand for machines with varied power, speed, versatility, and capabilities of handling numerous terrains in the US region. The use of agile technologies will increase the efficiencies of the commercial mowers and enable landscapers to keep track of valuable information such as product performance and operation statistics and help lift off the worry of having to keep track of real-time data and take business decisions in the market. The introduction of new variants with advanced features and adoption of electric lawn mowers will drive innovation in the commercial lawn mower market in the US.
The emergence and development of innovative robotic mowers are fueling the adoption rate in the U.S. region. The vendors are launching new lawn mowers equipped with machine vision to identify obstacles and a compass, accelerometer, GPS, camera, and safety sensors. The increasing focus on adoption of smart technology and going green concept is fueling the growth of the US market. These mowing machines are designed to have the least amount of human intervention and are built-in safety features that are installed in many variants to prevent injuries. The connection with smartphones and smart devices will also enable the user to schedule the lawn mowing activity and thus keep a track on the overall process. The introduction of devices with theft protection systems and anti-theft features will result in the evolution of the U.S. commercial lawn mower market.
Top trends observed:
- Exponential Growth of the Landscaping Industry
- Development of Sustainable Cities in the US
- Increased Adoption of Green Spaces and Green Roofs
- Shifting Consumer Focus toward Smart Technology
Key Vendor Analysis
The market is moderately fragmented due to the presence of many international and regional players. The leading manufacturers are offering a wide range of forest, construction, and garden equipment to attract the maximum number of consumers in the US region.
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company
U.S. Commercial Lawn Mower Market Segmentation Analysis
By Product Type | 2019-2024
- Push Mower (excl. Reel)
- Hover Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Zero Turn
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
By Fuel Type | 2019-2024
- Corded & Cordless
By End-user Type| 2019-2024
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
By Blade Type | 2019-2024
- Cylinder Blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Lifting Blades
By Drive Type | 2019-2024
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
By Start Type | 2019-2024
- Keyed Start
- Push Start
- Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and CAGR of U.S. commercial lawn mower market during 2019-2024?
- What are the industry trends, growth opportunities, and restraints in the U.S. commercial lawn mowers industry?
- Who are the key players in the U.S. commercial lawn mower market and what are their market shares?
- Which product/fuel-type/region is generating the largest revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the U.S. commercial lawn mower market share?
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.