In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic significantly affected the demand for contract cleaning services in the US.
According to the latest Arizton's market research report, the US professional cleaning services market to be valued at around USD 100 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on Cleaning Services Market
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic significantly affected the demand for contract cleaning services in the US. The closure of businesses had largely impacted the commercial cleaning industry. As part of the new normal, after ease of restrictions by the governments, disinfection with EPA-approved cleaning agents has become mandatory across the regions due to the pandemic. This has subsequently forced companies and other facilities to depend on professional service providers for deep cleaning and other sanitation services. Maintenance of proper hygiene is expected to be the primary concern in transport facilities such as aircraft, railways, and buses. With the introduction of highly stringent protocols by hotel chains such as the Marriott, the demand for electrostatic disinfection is estimated to witness new heights during the forecast period.
Check our latest report on - COVID-19 Diagnostics Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026
Product Innovations in the Competitive Landscape
- Carnegie Robotics, a Pittsburgh-based robotic company, has introduced a new service that uses UV disinfectant to kill germs through its popular robotic floor cleaner – Nilfisk Liberty SC50 Autonomous Scrubber.
- Robotic cleaners have been highly exploited in the US market after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Whiz is a robot janitor designed for vacuum cleaning in commercial establishments by SoftBank Robotics America.
- San Diego based start-up Brain Corp has gained over USD 125 million in funding to develop the AI software for commercial floor cleaning. It also offers robotic cleaners such as ICE RS26 and Minuteman Roboscrub 20 that are powered by BrainOS.
- Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, Michigan-based Stathakis have phased out old and traditional methods of carpet cleaning. Instead, they now use low moisture techniques such as the Whittaker carpet cleaning method.
- Pritchard Industries uses the CleanTouch software that enables the company to be in constant engagement with customers and help them with their queries and demands.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Segmentation – The report offers detailed analysis by Service Type (Floor and Carpet, Window and Façade, Furniture and Upholstery, Construction Cleanup, PEST Control, and HVAC), End-users (Commercial (Retail outlets, Shopping malls, Corporate Offices, Educational Centers, Hospitality, Hospitals, and Medical Centers, Gyms and Fitness Centers and Others), Residential and Industrial), Operations (Standard and Green), and Geography (North America (US))
- Competitive Landscape – 5 Key Company Profiles and 20 Other Prominent Vendors
Growing Demand for Green Cleaning Services
Over the past 5 years, the demand for commercial green cleaning services has surged and is expected to gain further momentum during the forecast period. Green cleaning enhances the level of safety, effectiveness, and eco-friendliness of the cleaning products. The organic ingredients in cleaning agents are also beneficial for health as it eliminates the risk of medical conditions such as asthma. Better air quality, safer environment, and lesser use of toxic agents are some of the other factors driving the market for green cleaning services. The impact of COVID-19 in early 2020 further intensified the need for more natural and safer alternatives for cleaning. Service providers such as Stratus Building Solutions offer Green Seal certified cleaning chemicals for green cleaning. Similarly, the Clean Green Program from CleanNet USA helps organizations to realize the benefits of green cleaning.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Feb 15, 2024
Automotive ADAS Sensors Market Revenue to Reach to $38.54 Billion by 2029, A 2X Growth in the Next 6 Years – Arizton
APAC Dominating the Market with $14.72 Billion Opportunities by 2029 ...
Jan 31, 2024
Global Cordless Power Tools Market Sees Expansion as Consumers Embrace Wireless Solutions - Arizton
Watch Out Huge Market Opportunities in the Next 6 Years ...
Jan 24, 2024
Hyperscale Data Center Market to Reach $196.39 Billion by 2028
US and APAC Regions Witness Unprecedented Surge in Investment...