Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
Lawn Mowers Market in Italy - Overview
The lawn mowers market in Italy is likely to reach revenues of over $1 billion, registering an absolute growth rate of 30% in 2018−2024. The Italian government has taken several strategic initiatives such as the ‘’Green Bonus’’ initiative, which are expected to drive the lawn mowers market in the country. With this report, customers can discover the latest market dynamics and identify sources of potential market growth for the lawn mowers market in Italy.
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawn mowers market for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawn mowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment’s market sizing and forecast
- A detailed analysis of the latest market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and future market growth prospects of the lawn mowers industry in Italy
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawn mowers market in Switzerland and its segments, including product types, fuel types, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawn mowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
- Product Types
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Robotic Mowers
- Fuel Types
- Manual-powered Mowers
- Gas-powered Mowers
- Propane-powered Mowers
- Electric-powered Mowers
- End-user Types
- Residential Users
- Landscaping Service Providers
- Golf Courses
- Government and Others
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in Switzerland in 2018.
- The self-propelled lawn mowers segment occupies the highest share of over 40% in the walk-behind category.
- The residential user segment is growing and occupies major shares in the end-user segment.
- The robotic lawn mowers segment witnessed an exponential growth rate of over 10% in 2018.
- Battery-powered lawn mowers offer approximately 99% less methane emissions and 38% low carbon emissions than conventional mowers.
- Top level management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies
Why Purchase this Report?
- To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market
- To focus on the niche market and customize the report to a specific country
- To offer a presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data
- To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the lawn mowers market
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.