Lawn Mowers Market in UK - Overview
The lawn mowers market in UK is likely to reach revenues of around $2.5 billion, registering an absolute growth rate of 33% in 2018−2024. The market is primarily driven by the growing demand for lawn mowers in the commercial (sports complex, golf courses) as well as residential segments. With this report, customers can discover the latest market dynamics and identify sources of potential market growth for the lawn mowers market in UK.
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape of the lawn mowers market with an in-depth industry analysis and insightful predictions about the market size for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawn mowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and analysis of each segment’s market sizing and forecast
- A detailed examination of the latest lawn mowers market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and market growth prospects of the lawn mowers industry in UK
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawn mowers market in UK and its segments, including product types, fuel types, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawn mowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
- Product Type
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Robotic Mowers
- Fuel Type
- End-user Type
- Residential Users
- Landscaping Service Providers
- Golf Courses
- Government and Others
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in UK in 2018.
- The push mower segment, which is the second largest growing segment, occupies a share of over 30% in the walk-behind category.
- Gas-powered lawn mowers remain the preferred choice, though electric-powered ones are making significant progress in adoption among end-users.
- The residential user segment is the fastest growing and occupies major shares in the end-user segment.
- Bosch dominated the vendor landscape, followed by Husqvarna Group
- Top level management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies