Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
EUROPE LAWN MOWER MARKET SIZE TO REACH $12 BILLION BY 2024, GROWING AT A CAGR OF 5% DURING 2018-2024.
Europe Lawn Mower Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Walk-behind, Ride-on, and Robotic Mowers), End-user Type (Residential Users, Professional Landscaping Services, Golf Courses, and Government & Others) Blades Type (Cylinder Blades, Deck/Standard Blades, Mulching Blades, and Lifting Blades) Drive Type (Manual Drive, AWD (All-wheel Drive), FWD (Front-wheel Drive), and RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)) Start Type (No Start Required, Keyed Start, Push Start, and Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)), and Geography (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, and Netherlands Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2024
EUROPE LAWN MOWER MARKET REPORT SCOPE
Revenue (2024): $12 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR): Over 5%
UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, and Netherlands
This comprehensive research report and strategic analysis study of the Europe lawn mower market offers investment opportunities, size, and trend forecast during the period 2019−2024. The research report offers revenue forecasts and insights in terms of unit volumes during the forecast period
Information offered in the report:
- The growth of the landscaping industry and its impact on the lawn mower market in Europe
- Understanding the design and working systems of robotic lawn mowers
- The influx of alternative spaces and community creations boosting revenues
- Macroeconomic factors enabling market growth
- Economic development and per capita GDP analysis in developing countries
- Europe lawn mower market - Historical data | 2016−2017
- Geography − Market size and forecast of the leading 10 countries
- Market segmentation − Detailed analysis of segmentation that includes product type, end-user type, fuel type, mower blade type, drive type, and start type across 10 countries.
- Competitive landscape – It includes information about leading 8 key vendors and 46 other prominent players.
- While Western Europe dominates the total market share, Central and Eastern European regions will gain traction and witness higher demand during the forecast period.
- The increasing focus on product development and the addition of innovative features is contributing to sales in the Europe lawn mower market.
- The affinity for green spaces and a large community of landscapers among end-users will boost the adoption of commercial lawn mowers in the region.
- Vendors such as iRobot and LG are focusing on product diversification and product line extension to attract the maximum number of consumers in the region.
- Several manufacturers are investing in R&D activities, product/service extensions, technological innovations, and M&A to gain larger shares.
- The development of an easier installation process and aftersales services will boost revenues and client satisfaction levels in the region.
The convergence of IoT technology and robotic garden equipment will fuel the growth of the Europe lawn mower market. The emergence of voice-activated control systems integrated with robotic lawn mowers that have the ability to connect to Alexa, Google Assistant, and other AI systems will augment the development of the European region. The increasing use of voice recognition technology combined with consumer data analytics will help vendors launch smarter solutions for end-users. The advancements in battery chemistries and electronic technologies will lead to the introduction of modern-day commercial mowers with higher productivity and reduced power costs in the region. The focus on the incorporation of greenery and establishment of eco-cities with roof gardens to gardens built within transit spaces will create lucrative opportunities for the top players. The exponential growth of the grounds maintenance services and landscaping services industry will positively impact the development of the European region. The European Union (EU) has initiated the Horizon 2020 program, which is the most extensive R&D funding and innovation program. The Horizon 2020 program focus on creating industrial leadership by evolving current manufacturing operations by leveraging on advanced computing, sensor technology, and robotics. The Horizon program will lead to the development of innovative products in the Europe region. The availability of high-quality skilled and low-cost labor and enhanced R&D support by various governments will boost the adoption of these systems across the Central and Eastern European market. Moreover, the increase in retail spending will fuel the demand for garden equipment among end-users in the region over the next few years.
The popularity of landscaping services due to the need for providing an aesthetic appeal to commercial and residential lawns and gardens is one of the major factors attributing to the growth of the Europe lawn mower market. The construction of decorative structures, ponds, patios, and green winding paths is gaining traction in the outdoor landscaping industry and contributing to the adoption of robotic lawn mowers in Europe. The maintenance of corporate, institutional, and residential areas is leading to the outsourcing of professional landscaping services to third-party vendors in the region. The overall retail value of garden improvement products market in the UK and France reached $58 million and $47 million, respectively, in 2017. The increasing consumers’spending on home improvement and aesthetics will positively influence the landscaping industry and attract new players in the region. In 2018, the overall (professional and domestic) landscaping services market in the UK was valued at $5.9 billion.
Key trends observed:
- The advent of Robotic Lawn Mowers
- Growing Marketing Efforts and Promotional Activities by Vendors
- Shifting Consumer Focus toward Smart Technology
- Influence of Internet in Shaping End-users' Purchasing Behavior
Key Vendor Analysis
The market is very concentrated across the developed western European countries and is in its nascent stage in developing economies of Central and Eastern European countries. The top players are investing in new business models and focusing on developing the portfolio of their establishments to gain a larger Europe lawn mower market share.
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company
Europe Lawn Mower Market Segmentation Analysis
By Product Type | 2019
- Reel/Cylinder Mowers
- Push Mower (excl. Reel)
- Hover Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Zero Turn
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
By Fuel Type | 2019-2024
By End-user Type| 2019-2024
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
By Mower Blade | 2019-2024
- Cylinder Blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Lifting Blades
By Drive Type | 2019-2024
- Manual Drive
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
By Start Type | 2019-2024
- No Start Required
- Keyed Start
- Push Start
- Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)
By Geography | 2019-2024
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and CAGR of Europe lawn mower market during 2019-2024?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the Europe lawn mower market share?
- What are the industry trends, growth opportunities, and restraints in the Europe lawn mowers industry?
- Who are the key players in the Europe lawn mower market and what are their market shares?
- Which product/fuel-type/region is generating the largest revenue during the forecast period?
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.