Lawn MowersMarket in Netherlands - Overview:
The lawn mowers market in Netherlands is likely to reach over $230 million, registering an absolute growth rate of over 35% in 2018−2024. With the increasing demand for landscaping services, the lawn mowers segment is expected to gain traction during the forecast period. With this report, customers can discover the latest market dynamics and identify sources of potential market growth for the lawn mowers market in Netherlands.
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawn mowers market for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawn mowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment’s market sizing and forecast
- A detailed analysis of the latest lawn mowers market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and future market growth prospects of the lawn mowers industry in Netherlands
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawn mowers market in Netherlands and its segments, including product types, fuel types, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawn mowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
- Product Type
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Robotic Mowers
- Fuel Types
- Manual-powered Mowers
- Gas-powered Mowers
- Propane-powered Mowers
- Electric-powered Mowers
- End-user Type
- Residential Users
- Landscaping Service Providers
- Golf Courses
- Government and Others
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in Netherlands in 2018.
- The self-propelled lawn mower segment occupies the highest share of around 45% in the walk-behind category.
- The residential user segment is growing and occupies major shares in the end-user segment.
- Gas-powered lawn mowers remain the major choice among users, though electric-powered ones are making significant progress in adoption among end-users.
- The robotic lawn mower segment is growing significantly and witnessed an exponential growth rate of over 10% in 2018.
- Top level management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies
Why buy this report?
- To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market
- To focus on the niche market and customize the report to a specific country
- To offer a presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data
- To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the lawn mowers market