Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
GLOBAL LAWN MOWERS MARKET TO REACH $37 BILLION BY 2024, GROWING AT A CAGR OF 5% DURING THE FORECAST PERIOD
Global Lawn Mowers Market Size, Share, Trends & Analysis Report by Product Type (Walk-behind Mowers, Ride-on Mowers, Robotic Mowers), Fuel Type (Gas-powered, Electric-powered, Manual-powered, Propane-powered) End-user Type ( Residential Users, Professional Landscaping Services, Golf Courses, Government & Others) Mower Blades (Cylinder Blades, Deck/Standard Blades, Mulching Blades, Lifting Blades) Drive Type (Manual Drive, AWD (All-wheel Drive), FWD (Front-wheel Drive), RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)) Start Type (No Start Required, Keyed Start, Push Start, Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)) Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East Africa ) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2020 – 2025
The market research report also offers market size analysis in terms of unit volumes during the forecast period.
GLOBAL LAWN MOWERS MARKET REPORT SCOPE
Revenue (2024): $37 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR): Over 5%
North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE
Browse through the entire Table of Contents, List of Exhibits, & Charts
INFORMATION OFFERED IN THE GLOBAL LAWN MOWERS REPORT INCLUDE:
- Overview and dynamics of the landscaping industry
- Dawn of robotic lawn mowers – Overview and designs and working system
- Market dynamics – Investment opportunities, trends, growth enablers, and restraints
- Garden equipment market overview – Market size and forecast | 2018−2024
- Global lawn mowers market - Historical data | 2016−2017
- Geography −A complete overview of 5 regions and market size and outlook of the leading 21 countries
- Market segmentation−Detailed analysis of market segmentation that includes product type, end-user type, fuel type, mower blade type, drive type, and start type across 21 countries.
- Competitive landscape – It includes information about leading 8 key vendors and 47 other prominent players.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE GLOBAL LAWN MOWERS MARKET:
- The arrival of iRobot’s lawn mowers is likely to drive the demand for innovative mowers in the market.
- The EU initiatives toward green projects and the launch of Horizon 2022, a flagship initiative aimed at securing Europe's global competitiveness, and the increase in penetration of low-cost robotic mowers from China are the significant growth potential factors of the European lawn mowers market.
- The exponential growth of the landscaping industry and the commercial real estate businesses will drive the demand for commercial lawn mowers in the global lawn mowers market.
- Product customization may prove an effective way to enhance the consumer base and increase market share.
- The growth of eco-cities and green spaces is expected to be a major driver in the global lawn mowers market.
- Vendors entering into strategic agreements with home improvement stores and retailers will enhance their product reach in the lawn mowers market.
GLOBAL LAWN MOWERS MARKET SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS
Market Size & Forecast by Product Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Reel/Cylinder Mowers
- Push Mower (excl. Reel)
- Hover Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Zero Turn
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
- Robotic Mowers
Market Size & Forecast by Fuel Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
Market Size & Forecast by End-user Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
Market Size & Forecast by Mower Blade | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Cylinder Blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Lifting Blades
Market Size & Forecast by Drive Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Manual Drive
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
Market Size & Forecast by Start Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- No Start Required
- Keyed Start
- Push Start
- Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)
Market Size & Forecast by Geography | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Key Countries
- Product Type
- End-User Type
- Fuel Type
- Mower Blade Type
- Drive Type
- Start Type
- North America
- China & SAR
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
LAWN MOWERS MARKET OVERVIEW
The extensive use of garden equipment, which includes walk-behind mowers, ride-on mowers, and robotic lawn mowers for lawn maintenance and lawn mowing fueling the growth of the global lawn mowers market. The introduction of different types of blades based on the terrain and mowing requirements for mulching grass across residential lawns, golf courses, sports fields, and public parks is generating lucrative opportunities for vendors operating in the global market. Intuitive integration, a collaboration of systems, and the emergence of voice-activated control systems will lead to the launch of smart or robotic lawn mowers in the global market. Better manageability, improved information security, low maintenance cost, and overall benefits derived from convergence along with more intuitive control are a few key factors contributing to the growth of the lawn mowers market. The development of lightweight gardening tools that are convenient to users is fueling the demand for these products in the market.
Further, the rapid advancement in technology and the use of smart tech are likely to enable vendors to launch innovative and eco-friendly products in the global lawn mowers market. The increasing demand for upgrades and the overwhelming response toward robotic lawn mowers in Europe will fuel the adoption of these systems in the worldwide market over the next few years. The increasing focus on outdoor landscaping, which is generating a high demand for garden equipment such as mowers, garden tillers, is likely to affect market growth positively. The advancement in robotics technology and the growing popularity of domestic robots will further contribute to growing revenues.
LAWN MOWERS MARKET DYNAMICS
The latest trend witnessed in the global lawn mowers market is the increasing adoption of smart robotic technologies among end-users across the world. Some of the most popular smart technologies adopted by end-users include robotic personal assistants, robotic lawn mowerss, robotic window cleaners, and robotic vacuum cleaners. The introduction of smart appliances that allow customers to monitor, control, and perform mowing regularly from a remote location will provide automation and innovation in the global market. The introduction of smart robotic lawn mowers will result in quick and easy mowing features with reduced cost of operations. The development of smart homes and enhanced connectedness and the ability to converge robotic technology with the smart home concept will revolutionize the lawn mowers market over the next few years. The launch of smart machines that offers intelligent visual navigation and the ability to integrate with the internet and control through a smartphone application will transform the global lawn mowers market.
Top trends observed in the global lawn mowers market include:
- Increased Adoption of Green Spaces and Green Roofs
- High Influx of Battery-powered Products and Multi-use Equipment
- Strong Growth of Landscaping Industry
- The emergence of Robotic lawn mowers
LAWN MOWERS MARKET KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS
The global lawn mowers market share is highly fragmented due to the presence of several regional and international players. The leading 50 companies account for 95% of the worldwide lawn mowers market share.
The major vendors in the global market are:
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company
Other prominent vendors include AGCO, Alamo Group, AL-KO, Ariens Company, AS-Motors, Bad Boy Mowers, Black + Decker, Blount international, Bobcat Company, Briggs & Stratton, Carraro, Chevron Group, Cobra, Einhell Germany, Emak Group, Erkunt Traktor Sanayii, E.ZICOM, Generac Power Systems, Greenworks Tools, Gtech (Grey Technology), Hangzhou Favor Robot Technology, Hayter Limited, Hitachi, Hustler Turf Equipment, Linea Tielle, LG, Lowe's Corporation, Makita Corporation, Mamibot, Masport, McLane Manufacturing, Mean Green Products, Milagrow HumanTech, Moridge Manufacturing, Ningbo NGP Industry, Positec Tools (Worx), SCAG Power Equipment, Schiller Grounds Care, Shibaura, Snow Joe, STIHL, Sumec (Yard Force), Swisher Acquisition, Techtronic Industries, Textron, The Kobi Company, Turflynx, Yamabiko, Zhejiang Tianchen Intelligence & Technology, Zucchetti Centro Sistemi (ZCS)
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth forecast of global lawn mowers market during 2019-2024?
- What are the industry trends, growth opportunities, and restraints in the global lawn mowers industry?
- Who are the key market players and what are their market share?
- How is COVID- 19 impacting the global lawn mowers market growth?
- Which segment is going to have the largest lawn mowers market share during the forecast period?
Read Our Latest Market Research Report: Robotic Lawn Mowers Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.