Lawn Mowers Market in Brazil - Overview
The lawnmowers market in Brazil is likely to reach over$1 billion, registering an absolute growth rate of28% during 2018−2024. The country’s climate remains conducive for gardening and lawn care, and there are several government initiatives for the conservation of the environment, thereby driving the growth of the lawn mowers market. With this report, customers can discover the latest market dynamics and identify the source of potential market growth for the lawn mowers market in Brazil.
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawn mower market for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawn mowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment’s market size and forecast
- A detailed study of the latest trends, potential opportunities, and growth constraints, and future growth prospects of the lawn mowers industry in Brazil
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report offers an elaborative analysis of the lawn mowers market in Brazil and its segments, including product, fuel, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawn mowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
- Product Types
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Robotic Mowers
- Fuel Types
- Manual-powered Mowers
- Gas-powered Mowers
- Propane-powered Mowers
- Electric-powered Mowers
- End-user Type
- Residential Users
- Landscaping Service Providers
- Golf Courses
- Government and Others
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in Brazil in 2018.
- In terms of unit shipment, the push-mower segment dominated the walk-behind lawn mower category.
- The robotic lawn mower segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 30%.
- The residential user segment is growing and occupies major shares in the end-user segment.
- Gas-powered lawn mowers remain the favorite model though electric-powered ones are making significant progress in adoption among end-users.
- Top level management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies
Why Purchase this Report?
- To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market
- To focus on the niche market and customize the report to a specific country
- To offer a presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data
- To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the lawn mower market