Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
EUROPE COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER MARKET SIZE TO REACH $4 BILLION BY 2024, GROWING AT A CAGR OF 5% DURING 2018-2024.
Europe Commercial Lawn Mower Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Walk-behind, Ride-on, and Robotic Mowers), End-user Type (Professional Landscaping Services, Golf Courses, and Government & Others) Blades Type (Cylinder Blades, Deck/Standard Blades, Mulching Blades, and Lifting Blades) Drive Type (Manual Drive, AWD (All-wheel Drive), FWD (Front-wheel Drive), and RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)) Start Type (Keyed Start, Push Start, and Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)), and Geography (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, and The UK) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2024
EUROPE COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER MARKET REPORT SCOPE
Revenue (2024): $4 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR): Over 5%
Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, The UK
This comprehensive research report and strategic analysis study of the Europe commercial lawn mower market offers investment opportunities, size, and trend forecast during the period 2019−2024. The research report offers revenue forecasts and insights in terms of unit volumes during the forecast period
Information provided in the report:
- The emergence of alternate spaces & community creation and its impact on the Europe commercial lawn mower market
- Impact of the landscaping industry dynamics and growth
- Robotic lawn mowers – Design and working systems
- Market growth enablers –trends, opportunity assessment, drivers, and restraints
- Garden equipment market overview – Market size and forecast | 2018−2024
- Europe commercial lawn mower market - Historical data | 2016−2017
- Market segmentation − Detailed analysis of segmentation that includes product type, end-user type, fuel type, mower blade type, start type, and drive type across 9countries.
- Geography − A complete overview of the size and forecast of the leading 9 countries
- Competitive landscape – It includes information about leading 8 key vendors and 50 other prominent players.
- The increasing penetration of low-cost robotic mowers from China will encourage vendors to launch innovative machines at affordable price points in the Europe region.
- The leading manufacturers are leveraging the availability of best in class infrastructure and R&D support to launch new variants with increased durability in the region.
- Electric lawn mowers are gaining momentum in the European market, which helps in a 40% reduction of carbon dioxide and a 99% reduction of carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, hydrocarbons, and methane.
- Snapper Pro and Ferris offer a cruise control bar with their walk-behind lawn mowers, which enables the operator to set the speed and also allow overrule it with thumb controls.
- Leading vendors are targeting home improvement stores such as Sears, Lowe’s, Menards, OBI, Home Depot, and RobotShop to boost their online sales revenues in the region.
- The EU regulations on energy-efficiency and noise guidelines will lead to the launch of energy-saving models and upgrades in the region.
The growing demand for advanced technology, route optimization technology, geo-measuring, mobile irrigation system controllers, and ride-on equipment is propelling the growth in the region. The leading vendors are offering new technology and services such as lawn aeration, tree, and shrub care, and insect and disease control to sustain the intense competition in the European region. Technology companies are developing applications for the landscaping industry that allow customers to book lawn care services. The introduction of new variants of robotic lawn mowers for professional landscaping services will revolutionize the Europe commercial lawn mower market. Vendors such as Husqvarna introduced new product variants with better mowing efficiency and high battery backup to attract the maximum number of consumers in the region. Switzerland is leading the revenue contribution for robotic mowers in the region. The increasing number of lifestyle communities and public parks will boost the adoption of commercial garden equipment in the region. The development of lightweight gardening tools has made it easy for users to use these tools in the market. The Horizon 2020 program focus on creating industrial leadership by evolving current manufacturing operations by leveraging on advanced computing, sensor technology, and robotics. The initiation of this project will contribute to the growing revenues in the Europe commercial lawn mower market shares over the next few years.
The growing influx of battery-powered products and multi-use equipment will transform the Europe commercial lawn mower market. The professional landscaping services within municipalities, hospitality, office, state entities, and customers with indoor projects are looking for zero exhaust emission and noiseless equipment, thereby fueling the demand for battery-powered mowers in the region. Vendors are working with rebate programs that incentivize governments to purchase sustainable equipment or existent trade-in fleet for battery-powered ones in the Europe lawn mower market. The development of lithium-ion battery technology characterized by low self-discharge is expected to revolutionize market during the forecast period. Technological advances focused on improving run times and power are expected to level the performance of battery-powered products to compete with conventional engine-powered models in commercial markets. The launch of single-engine and transmission fitted with attachments that can carry out tasks such as leaf blowing, prepping seedbeds, leveling soil, edging sidewalks, mowing and throwing, will not only reduce the cost of acquiring and maintaining equipment but also improve workflow efficiency enabling the labor to swap out attachments and increase uptime. The launch of a variety of commercial walk-behind and riding mowers will boost sales in the region.
Top trends observed:
- Healthy Growth of Landscaping Industry
- Growing Marketing Efforts and Promotional Activities by Vendors
- Influence of Internet in Shaping End-users' Purchasing Behavior
- Increased Adoption of Green Spaces and Green Roofs
Key Vendor Analysis
The Europe commercial lawn mower market is highly fragmented due to the presence of both international and regional players. The increase in product/service extensions, technological innovations, and M&A activities will encourage vendors to develop new technologies to sustain the level of competition in the European region.
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company
Europe Commercial Lawn Mower Market Segmentation Analysis
By Product Type | 2019-2024
- Push Mower (excl. Reel)
- Hover Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Zero Turn
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
By Fuel Type | 2019-2024
- Corded & Cordless
By End-user Type| 2019-2024
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
By Blade Type| 2019-2024
- Cylinder Blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Lifting Blades
By Drive Type | 2019-2024
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
By Start Type | 2019-2024
- Keyed Start
- Push Start
- Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)
By Country| 2019-2024
- The Netherlands
- The UK
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and CAGR of Europe commercial lawn mower market during 2019-2024?
- What are the industry trends, growth opportunities, and restraints in the Europe commercial lawn mowers industry?
- Who are the key players in the Europe commercial lawn mower market and what are their market shares?
- Which product/fuel-type/region is generating the largest revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the Europe commercial lawn mower market share?
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.