Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
EUROPE ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET SIZE TO REACH $4BILLION BY 2024, GROWING AT A CAGR OF 7% DURING 2018-2024.
Europe Electric Lawn Mowers Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Walk-behind Mowers, Ride-on Mowers, Robotic Mowers), End-user Type ( Residential Users, Professional Landscaping Services, Golf Courses, Government & Others) Mower Blades (Cylinder Blades, Deck/Standard Blades, Mulching Blades, Lifting Blades) Drive Type (Manual Drive, AWD (All-wheel Drive), FWD (Front-wheel Drive), RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)) Start Type (No Start Required, Keyed Start, Push Start, Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2024
GLOBAL EUROPE ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET REPORT SCOPE
Revenue (2024): $4 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR): Over 7%
Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, The UK
Browse through the entire Table of Contents, List of Exhibits, & Charts
INFORMATION OFFERED IN THE EUROPE ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET RESEARCH REPORT INCLUDE:
- Overview and dynamics of the landscaping industry
- Understanding the design and working system of robotic lawn mowers
- Macroeconomic factors enabling the market growth
- Garden equipment market overview – Market size and forecast | 2018−2024
- Europe electric lawn mowers market - Historical data | 2016−2017
- Market segmentation − Detailed analysis of market segmentation that includes product type, end-user type, mower blade type, and drive type across 9countries.
- Geography − A complete overview of the market size and forecast of the leading 9 countries
- Competitive landscape – It includes information about leading 7 key vendors and 49 other prominent players.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EUROPE ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET:
- Western Europe dominated the market share in 2018, but Central and Eastern Europe are expected to gain traction during the forecast period.
- The EU initiatives toward green projects and Horizon 2022 will boost the number of green spaces and drive the demand in the Europe electric lawn mowers market.
- The incorporation of advanced technology and engineer products during manufacturing will reduce the ASP of robotic lawn mowers in Europe.
- The leading vendors are focusing on improving reliability, cutting results, and navigation to increase uptake in the Europe electric lawn mowers market.
- The landscaping services market in Europe is growing at a CAGR of more than 4%, thereby fueling the demand for innovative products.
- Leading vendors such as Husqvarna, STIGA, Toro, John Deere, and MTD are enhancing their online distribution channel to reach the maximum number of consumers in the Europe electric lawn mowers market.
EUROPE ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS
Market Size & Forecast by Product Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Push Mower (excl. Reel)
- Hover Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Zero Turn
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
- Robotic Mowers
Market Size & Forecast by End-user Type| 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
Market Size & Forecast by Mower Blade | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Cylinder Blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Lifting Blades
Market Size & Forecast by Drive Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Manual Drive
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
Market Size & Forecast by Geography | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Key Countries
- The Netherlands
- The UK
EUROPE ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET OVERVIEW
The growing need to introduce innovative garden equipment for maintaining residential lawns, golf courses, sports fields, and public parks is driving the demand in the Europe electric lawn mowers market. The three different categories of machinery used in the European market consists of walk-behind lawn mowers, ride on mowers, and the robotic lawn mowers. The emergence of voice-activated control systems and integration of intuitive systems will fuel the development of the market over the next few years. The increasing need for better manageability, information security, and low maintenance costs will create lucrative opportunities for the leading vendors in the Europe electric lawn mowers market. For instance, Bosch Power Tools leverages IoT data from its connected robotic mowers (Indego 400 Connect) to address its customers’ needs in the market better. The advancements in battery chemistries and electronic technologies will result in the launch innovative commercial lawn mowers and other gardening tools in the European market. The extensive use of grounds maintenance services and landscaping services will contribute to the increased profitability in the market. The leading vendors are investing in the development of lightweight gardening tools and eco-friendly devices to attract the maximum number of consumers in the lawn mowers market in Europe. The initiation of Horizon 2020 program by EU that focuses on creating an industrial leadership by evolving current manufacturing operations and leveraging advanced computing, sensor technology, and robotics will result in the transformation of the Europe electric lawn mowers market.
EUROPE ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET DYNAMICS
The emergence of robotic mowers and the need for efficient gardening tools will drive innovations in the electric lawn mowers market in Europe. The vendors are redesigning and equipping the new devices with sensors that stop mowing when they are lifted. The new machines are equipped with machine vision to identify obstacles and a compass, accelerometer, GPS, camera, and safety sensors, thereby fueling the demand for these mowers in the European market. The increasing inclination towards smart technology and going green concept will boost the adoption of these devices and attribute to the revenues in the European market. Robotic mowers require the least amount of human intervention and have built-in safety features are installed in many variants to prevent injuries in the market. Some of the newer models launched in the market also come with several anti-theft features. The integration of such value-added features will drive the growth of the Europe electric lawn mowers market over the next few years.
Europe electric lawn mowers market trends include:
- Development of Sustainable Cities
- Shifting Consumer Focus toward Smart Technology
- Increased Adoption of Green Spaces and Green Roofs
- Influence of Internet in Shaping End-users' Purchasing Behavior
EUROPE ELECTRIC LAWN MOWERS MARKET PLAYER ANALYSIS
The Europe electric lawn mowers market share is very fragmented due to the presence of various regional and international players. The increasing number of product/service extensions, technological innovations, and M&A activities will intensify the competition in the market during the forecast period.
The major vendors in the Europe market are:
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company
Other prominent vendors include AGCO, Alamo Group, AL-KO, Ariens Company, AS-Motor, Bad Boy Mowers, Black + Decker, Blount International, Bobcat Company, Briggs & Stratton, Carraro, Chervon Group, Cobra, Einhell Germany, Emak Group, ErkuntTraktorSanayii, E.ZICOM, Generac Power Systems, Greenworks Tools, Grey Technology (GTECH), Hangzhou Favor Robot Technology, Hayter Limited, Hitachi, Hustler Turf Equipment, Linea Tielle, LG, Lowe’s Corporation (Kobalt), Makita Corporation, Mamibot, Masport, McLane Manufacturing, Mean Green Products, MilagrowHumanTech, Moridge Manufacturing, Ningbo NGP Industry, Positec Tool (WORX), SCAG Power Equipment, Schiller Grounds Care, Shibaura, Snow Joe, STIHL, SUMEC (Yard force), Swisher Acquisition, Techtronic Industries, Textron, Kobi Company, Turflynx, Yamabiko Europe (Belrobotics), and Zhejiang Tianchen Intelligence & Technology.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth forecast of Europe electric lawn mowers market during 2019-2024?
- What are the industry trends, growth opportunities, and restraints in the global electric lawn mowers industry?
- Who are the key market players and what are their market share?
- How is COVID- 19 impacting the Europe electric lawn mowers market growth?
- Which segment is going to have the largest European electric lawn mowers market share during the forecast period?
Check out our latest market research report: Global Electric Lawn Mowers Market – Comprehensive Study and Strategic Analysis 2019-2024
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.