Lawn Mowers Market in Switzerland- Overview:
The lawn mowers market in Switzerland is likely to reach over $300million, registering an absolute growth rate of around 34% in 2018−2024. The rapid expansion of the residential and construction sectors, the growing popularity of backyard and gardening beautification, and well-maintained yards are expected to lead to the market during the forecast period. With this report, customers can discover the latest market dynamics and identify sources of potential market growth for the lawn mowers market in Switzerland.
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the lawn mowers market in Switzerland for the current and forecast period
- Classification of the lawn mowers market into multiple segments and sub-segments and the analysis of each segment’s market sizing and forecast
- A detailed analysis of the latest market trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and future market growth prospects of the lawn mowers industry in Switzerland
- An assessment of the competitive landscape and market share listing of major and emerging vendors
- A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
The report provides an elaborative analysis of the lawn mowers market in Switzerland and its segments, including product types, fuel types, and end-user types. It discusses different segments of lawn mowers to derive specific market estimations. The segmentation includes:
- Product Types
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Robotic Mowers
- Fuel Types
- Manual-powered Mowers
- Gas-powered Mowers
- Propane-powered Mowers
- Electric-powered Mowers
- End-user Types
- Residential Users
- Landscaping Service Providers
- Golf Courses
- Government and Others
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The walk-behind segment was the major revenue contributor to the lawn mowers market in Switzerland in 2018.
- The self-propelled lawn mowers segment occupies the highest share of over 40% in the walk-behind category.
- The residential user segment is growing and occupies major shares in the end-user segment.
- The robotic lawn mowers segment witnessed an exponential growth rate of over 10% in 2018.
- Battery-powered lawn mowers offer approximately 99% less methane emissions and 38% low carbon emissions than conventional mowers.
- Top level management personnel of existing operators/vendors
- Potential new entrants to the market
- Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
- Professional landscaping service providers/contractors
- Corporate and governments bodies
Why purchase this report?
- To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market
- To focus on the niche segment and customize the report to a specific country
- To offer a presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data
- To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
- To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the lawn mowers market.