Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
UK LAWN MOWER MARKET SIZE TO CROSS $3 BILLION BY 2024, GROWING AT A CAGR OF 5% DURING 2018-2024
UK Lawn Mower Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Walk-behind, Ride-on, and Robotic Mowers), End-user Type (Residential Users, Professional Landscaping Services, Golf Courses, and Government & Others), Blade Type (Cylinder Blades, Deck/Standard Blades, Mulching Blades, and Lifting Blades), Drive Type (Manual Drive, AWD (All-wheel Drive), FWD (Front-wheel Drive), and RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)), Start Type (No Start Required, Keyed Start, Push Start, and Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)), and Fuel Type (Gas-powered, Electric-Powered, and Propane-powered) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2024
UK LAWN MOWER MARKET REPORT SCOPE
Revenue (2024): $3 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR): Over 5%
This comprehensive research report and strategic analysis study of the UK lawn mower market offers investment opportunities, size, and trend forecast during the period 2019−2024. The research report offers revenue forecasts and insights in terms of unit volumes during the forecast period
Information offered in the report
- Market overview of the landscaping industry dynamics
- The emergence of robotic lawn mowers and its impact on the growth
- The influx of alternate spaces & community creation impacting the demand
- Market dynamics – growth trends, investment opportunity, drivers, and restraints
- Garden equipment market overview – Market size and forecast | 2018−2024
- UK lawn mower market - Historical data | 2016−2017
- Market segmentation − Detailed analysis of segmentation that includes product type, end-user type, fuel type, mower blade type, drive type, and start type across the UK.
- Competitive landscape – It includes information about leading 7 key vendors and 51 other prominent players.
- The EU initiatives towards green projects and Horizon 2022 is boosting the demand for innovative machines in the UK region.
- The focus on reducing weight, effectiveness, and speed of the equipment and adding additional features will boost sales in the UK region.
- Vendors investing in product customization will enhance their consumer base and in the UK lawn mower market share.
- International players with better technical and financial resources are dominating the total market share.
- Exmark recently introduced Enhanced Control System Technology that eases use and offers better ergonomics and comfort to walk-behind mower end-users.
- The increasing establishment of new golf courses, amusement parks, and public gardens will boost the demand for new machines in the UK region.
The introduction of new technology and products that are designed to cater to the changing demands of customers across the landscaping industry is fueling the growth of the UK lawn mower market. The leading vendors are pioneering new application technology and providing services such as lawn aeration, tree, and shrub care, and insect and disease control to attract a maximum number of consumers in the region. The growing demand for lawn mowers that incorporates route optimization technology, geo-measuring, mobile irrigation system controllers, and ride-on equipment will drive innovation across the region. The increasing cross-border activities in New World cities such as Oslo, Brussels, Stockholm, and Dublin are driving high investment volumes in the European lawn mower market. The introduction of robotic lawn mowers that help perform a variety of complex and simple tasks, which are time-consuming or repetitive will create lucrative opportunities for the leading vendors. The development of intelligent machines with additional features such as smart navigation, laser vision, lawn memory, mapping, and self-emptying functions will boost innovation across the region. The implementation of the EU regulations on energy-efficiency and noise guidelines will drive the need for product upgrades and contribute to the revenues in the region. The development of lightweight gardening tools has made it easy for users to use these tools will help in the growth of the UK market. The growing demand for smart technology devices and an increase in consumer spending sentiments will promote the development of innovative products in the region. The launch of cost-effective robotic lawn mowers under the price range of $1,000−$1,200 will boost the adoption of these devices across the region.
The growing influx of battery- powered products and multi-use equipment will result in the evolution of the UK lawn mower market. The increasing number of professional landscaping services within municipalities, hospitality, office, state entities, and customers with indoor projects looking for zero exhaust emission and noiseless equipment is fueling demand for battery-powered devices in the region. Several top players are working with rebate programs that incentivize governments to purchase sustainable equipment or existent trade-in fleet for battery-powered ones in the region. The increasing investments on the development of alternative battery technologies will lead to the launch of new devices with energy saving features and efficient productivity in the region. For instance, STIHL Lightning Battery System constitutes a lithium-ion battery technology characterized by low self-discharge. The vendors are outlining ROIs in terms of fuel savings and maintenance that battery-powered equipment offers to attract the maximum number of consumers across the region.
Top trends observed:
- Healthy Growth of Landscaping Industry
- Development of Sustainable Cities
- Shifting Consumer Focus toward Smart Technology
- Influence of Internet in Shaping End-users' Purchasing Behavior
Key Vendor Analysis</>
The UK lawn mower market is highly fragmented with the presence of various international and regional players. The vendors are using new business models and focusing on developing the portfolio of their establishments to drive the growth.
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company
UK Lawn Mower Market Segmentation Analysis
By Product Type | 2019-2024
- Reel/Cylinder Mowers
- Push Mower (excl. Reel)
- Hover Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Zero Turn
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
By Fuel Type | 2019-2024
By End-user Type| 2019-2024
- Residential Users
- Landscaping Services Providers
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
By Blade Type | 2019-2024
- Cylinder Blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Lifting Blades
By Drive Type | 2019-2024
- Manual Drive
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
By Start Type | 2019-2024
- No Start Required
- Keyed Start
- Push Start
- Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and CAGR of UK lawn mower market during 2019-2024?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the UK lawn mower market share?
- Which product/fuel-type/region is generating the largest revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the industry trends, growth opportunities, and restraints in the UK lawn mowers industry?
- Who are the key players in the UK lawn mower market and what are their market shares?
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.