Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.
We at Arizton committed to support you through this difficult time with reliable and forward-looking insights.
This comprehensive market research and strategic analysis study of the global electric lawn mower market offers investment opportunities, market size, and trend forecast during the period 2019−2024. The global electric lawn mower market is estimated to generate revenues of around $7 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of approximately 8% during 2018-2024.
Information offered in the global electric lawn mower report include:
- Overview of the economic development and per capita GDP in developing markets
- Adoption of robotic lawn mowers and understanding its design and working systems
- Details about the growth of the landscaping industry
- Market growth enablers –trends, opportunity assessment, drivers, and restraints
- Garden equipment market overview – Market size and forecast | 2018−2024
- Global electric lawn mower market - Historical data | 2016−2017
- Market segmentation − Detailed analysis of market segmentation that includes product type, end-user type, mower blade type, and drive type across 21 countries.
- Geography − A complete overview of 5 regions and market size and forecast of the leading 21 countries
- Competitive landscape – It includes information about leading 7 key vendors and 49 other prominent players.
Key Highlights of the Global Electric Lawn Mower Market:
- The continual product development and the addition of new features will boost the adoption of these devices in the global market.
- The exponential growth of the landscaping industry and commercial real estate will drive the need for commercial lawn mowers in the global electric lawn mower market.
- The launch of new garden equipment with multiple applications in countries such as India, China, and Japan will increase product penetration in APAC.
- The government initiatives to promote sustainable cities will drive the demand for lawn care solutions and fuel demand in the global electric lawn mower market.
- The leading 50 companies account for 90% of the global electric lawn mower market.
- Leading vendors such as Husqvarna, Robert Bosch, and STIGA offers a diverse range of products and solutions in the global market, whereas most players provide only single category devices.
Electric Lawn Mower Market – Segmentation Analysis
Market Size & Forecast by Product Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Walk-behind Mowers
- Self-propelled Mowers
- Push Mower (excl. Reel)
- Hover Mowers
- Ride-on Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Zero Turn
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
- Robotic Mowers
Market Size & Forecast by End-user Type| 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
Market Size & Forecast by Mower Blade | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Cylinder Blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Lifting Blades
Market Size & Forecast by Drive Type | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Manual Drive
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
Market Size & Forecast by Geography | 2019-2024
- Unit Volume
- Key Countries
- Product Type
- End-User Type
- Mower Blade Type
- Drive Type
- North America
- China & SAR
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Electric Lawn Mower Market – Overview
The growing demand for garden equipment for grass cutting and lawn mowing purposes is fueling the growth of the global electric lawn mower market. The emergence and integration of voice-activated control systems will revolutionize the global market. For instance, vendors such as Husqvarna, in March 2018 demonstrated the functions of "Just Ask Alexa," and future Amazon Alexa features for Husqvarna Automower mowers through its Automower Connect application. The increasing focus on better manageability, better information security, lower maintenance cost, and overall benefits will help players gain a larger global market share. The increase in sustainable living behaviors and unconventional sources that have risen out of the urban phenomenon of mixed-use community spaces and is driving the demand in the global electric lawn mower market. The launch of new products like electric corded or cordless lawn mowers that have power, speed, versatility, and capabilities of handling numerous terrains will boost the profitability in the global market. The use of a number of channels and agile technologies has enabled commercial landscapers to keep track of valuable information such as product performance and operation statistics in the market. Asian countries such as China and India are witnessing increased adoption of power garden equipment for lawn care, which in turn will positively impact the growth of the market. Europe is the largest robotic lawn mowers market globally. These mowers are light-weight, easy to operate, and eco-friendly, which acts as an advantage and drives the sale of these products in the global electric lawn mower market.
Electric Lawn Mower Market – Dynamics
The increasing adoption of green spaces and green roofs will propel the adoption of new machinery and boost revenues in the global electric lawn mower market. Green spaces typically help to improve air and water quality and reduce heat build-up in the environment. The several health and environmental benefits associated with green roofs will propel the growth of the global market. These devices have various applications in golf courses and other large parks and lawns and are fueling the development of the global lawn mower market. The urban planners and city officials worldwide are giving an increased emphasis on the allocation of green spaces in cities to improve livability in the global electric lawn mower market. Robotic lawn mowers are an alternate choice over traditional mowers for mowing these green roofs as they are better suited for mowing in closed locations bordered by wires. Thus, these green roofs initiatives would drive the market for battery-powered lawn mowers and add to the increased profitability in the global electric lawn mower market during the forecast period.
Top trends observed in the global lawn mower market include:
- Growing Influx of Battery-powered Products & Multi-use Equipment
- Shifting Consumer Focus toward Smart Technology
- The emergence of Robotic Lawn Mowers
- Development of Sustainable Cities
Electric Lawn Mower Market - Key Vendor Analysis
The global electric lawn mower market is witnessing a stiff competition between the players on the basis of offerings and pricing. The vendors are diversifying their product portfolio to increase their technical expertise and consumer base in the global electric lawn mower market.
The major vendors in the global market are:
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company
Other prominent vendors include AGCO, Alamo Group, AL-KO, Ariens Company, AS-Motor, Bad Boy Mowers, Black + Decker, Blount International, Bobcat Company, Briggs & Stratton, Carraro, Chervon Group, Cobra, Einhell Germany, Emak Group, ErkuntTraktorSanayii, E.ZICOM, Generac Power Systems, Grey Technology (GTECH), Hangzhou Favor Robot Technology, Hayter Limited, Hitachi, Hustler Turf Equipment, Linea Tielle, LG, Lowe’s Corporation (Kobalt), Makita Corporation, Mamibot, Masport, McLane Manufacturing, Mean Green Products, MilagrowHumanTech, Moridge Manufacturing, Ningbo NGP Industry, Positec Tool (WORX), SCAG Power Equipment, Schiller Grounds Care, Shibaura, Snow Joe, STIHL, SUMEC (Yard force), Swisher Acquisition, Techtronic Industries, Textron, Kobi Company, Turflynx, Yamabiko Europe (Belrobotics), Zhejiang Tianchen Intelligence & Technology, and Zucchetti Centro Sistemi (ZCS).
The report also includes
- The analysis of the global electric lawn mower market provides market size and growth rates for the forecast period 2019-2024.
- It offers comprehensive insights into current industry trends, trend forecast, and growth drivers about the global electric lawn mower market.
- The report provides the latest analysis of market share, growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities.
- It offers a complete overview of market segments and the regional outlook of global electric lawn mower market.
- The study offers a detailed overview of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and critical market strategies to gain competitive advantage.
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.