Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
U.S. LAWN MOWER MARKET SIZE TO CROSS $13 BILLION BY 2024, GROWING AT A CAGR OF 4% DURING 2018-2024
U.S. Lawn Mower Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Walk-behind, Ride-on, and Robotic Mowers), End-user Type (Residential Users, Professional Landscaping Services, Golf Courses, and Government & Others), Blade Type (Cylinder Blades, Deck/Standard Blades, Mulching Blades, and Lifting Blades), Drive Type (Manual, AWD (All-wheel Drive), FWD (Front-wheel Drive), and RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)), Start Type (No Start Required, Keyed Start, Push Start, and Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)), Fuel Type (Gas-powered, Electric-Powered, and Propane-powered), and Geography (United States) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2024
U.S. LAWN MOWER MARKET REPORT SCOPE
Revenue (2024): $13 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR): Over 4%
TThis comprehensive research report and strategic analysis study of the U.S. lawn mower market offers investment opportunities, size, and trend forecast during the period 2019−2024. The research report offers revenue forecasts and insights in terms of unit volumes produced during the forecast period.
Information offered in the report:
- Overview and dynamics of the landscaping industry
- Market dynamics – growth trends, opportunity assessment, drivers, and restraints
- Garden equipment market overview – Market size and forecast | 2018−2024
- U.S. lawn mower market - Historical data | 2016−2017
- Market segmentation − Detailed analysis of segmentation that includes product type, end-user type, fuel type, blade type, drive type, and start type across the US.
- Competitive landscape – It includes information about leading 7 key vendors and 44 other prominent players.
- The advanced models of robotic mowers are making its way into US households during the forecast period.
- The increase in the tech-savvy population, growth in per capita disposable income, and stabilizing economy are some of the factors contributing to the growth of the market.
- The increasing number of eco-cities and green spaces will drive the demand for landscaping services in the US region.
- Several APAC-based vendors are launching their products in the U.S. lawn mower market.
- The vendors are investing in infrastructure and R&D support to improve the reliability, technology, and price of the product's launch in the market.
- The vendors are entering into strategic agreements with home improvement stores and retailers to enhance their product reach in the U.S. region
The growing requirement for landscaping services and terrain maintenance across residential lawns, golf courses, sports fields, and public parks is fueling the growth of the lawn mower market in US. The use of IoT-enabled devices in combination with machine learning and artificial intelligence will lead to a paradigm shift in device management and control in the US region. The surge in sustainable living behaviors and unconventional sources that have risen out of the urban phenomenon of mixed-use community spaces will positively impact the growth of the U.S. lawn mower market shares. The increasing focus on power, speed, versatility, and capabilities of handling numerous terrains is encouraging the vendors to launch innovative products in the US. The rapid urbanization and industrialization will boost the adoption of commercial lawn mowers in the US region. The growing landscaping industry, increasing residential and commercial construction activities, and rising demand for backyard beautification among households are the significant factors attributing to the growth of the market. The increasing use of gas-powered, electric lawn mower and robotic lawn mowers is contributing to the growing revenues in the US region. The advancement of battery technology led to the launch of battery-powered devices, that is easy to operate and eco-friendly in the US region. Top vendors such as Husqvarna and MTD Products are expanding their product portfolio to attract the maximum number of consumers in the US region.
The increasing adoption of green spaces and green roofs is fueling the demand for innovative products in the region. The value of green spaces is growing worldwide as many health and environmental benefits are being linked with access to greenery. Green spaces typically help to improve air and water quality and reduce heat build-up in the environment. The increasing application of new products in the commercial sector due to its use in golf courses and other large parks and lawns will drive the growth of the market. Considering green spaces also provide aesthetic benefits, many gardens, parklands, and public green spaces are being incorporated continuously into urban planning. Various projects have been taken up by non-profit organizations and governments to increase the green space in cities and drive sales in the US region. Green roofs help to cool the environment, insulate infrastructures and buildings, reduce air pollution, and increase biodiversity. These green roof initiatives will boost the demand for robotic lawn mowers in the U.S. lawn mower market..
Top trends observed:
- The exponential growth of the Landscaping Industry
- Development of Sustainable Cities in the U.S.
- Shifting Consumer Focus toward Smart Technology
- Growing Influx of Battery-powered Products & Multi-use Equipment
Key Vendor Analysis
The U.S. lawn mower market is witnessing rapid technological innovations and continual upgrades that are fueling the competition. The manufacturers of robotic equipment with energy savings and ease of manufacturing as processors are augmenting the growth of the US region.
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company
U.S. Lawn Mower Market Segmentation Analysis
By Product Type | 2019-2024
- Reel/Cylinder Mowers
- Push Mower (excl. Reel)
- Hover Mowers
- Zero Turn
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
By Fuel Type | 2019-2024
- Corded & Cordless
By End-user Type| 2019-2024
- Residential Users
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
By Blade Type | 2019-2024
- Cylinder Blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Lifting Blades
By Drive Type | 2019-2024
- Manual Drive
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
By Start Type | 2019-2024
- No Start Required
- Keyed Start
- Push Start
- Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and CAGR forecast of U.S. lawn mower market during 2019-2024?
- What are the industry trends, growth opportunities, and restraints in the U.S. lawn mower industry?
- Who are the key players in the U.S. lawn mower market and what are their shares?
- Which product/fuel-type/region is generating the largest revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the U.S. lawn mower market share?
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.