Get actionable insights on how COVID-19 is impacting your business sector.Enquire now
COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER MARKET SIZE TO CROSS $13 BILLION BY 2024, GROWING AT A CAGR OF 5% DURING 2018-2024.
Commercial Lawn Mower Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Walk-behind, Ride-on, and Robotic Mowers), End-user Type (Professional Landscaping Services, Golf Courses, and Government & Others), Blade Type (Cylinder Blades, Deck/Standard Blades, Mulching Blades, and Lifting Blades), Drive Type (AWD (All-wheel Drive), FWD (Front-wheel Drive), and RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)), Start Type (Keyed Start, Push Start, and Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)), Fuel Type (Gas-powered, Electric-Powered, and Propane-powered), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East Africa) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2024
GLOBAL COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER MARKET REPORT SCOPE
Revenue (2024): $13 Billion
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR): Over 5%
North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, China & SAR, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and UAE
This comprehensive research report and strategic analysis study of the global commercial lawn mower market offers investment opportunities, size, and trend forecast during the period 2019−2024. The research report offers revenue forecast and insights in terms of unit volumes during the forecast period
Information offered in the Report:
- The exponential growth and dynamics of the landscaping industry
- Economic development and macroeconomic factors contributing to revenues in the market
- Market growth enablers –trends, opportunity assessment, drivers, and restraints
- Garden equipment market overview – Market size and forecast | 2018−2024
- Global commercial lawn mower market - Historical data | 2016−2017
- Market segmentation − Detailed analysis of segmentation that includes product type, end-user type, fuel type, blade type, start type, and drive type across 21 countries.
- Geography − A complete overview of 5 regions and size and forecast of the leading 21 countries
- Competitive landscape – It includes information about leading 8 key vendors and 50 other prominent players.
- The increasing penetration of low-cost garden equipment and growing demand from government agencies across APAC will boost revenues in the global commercial lawn mower market.
- The exponential growth of eco-cities and green spaces across major regions will augment the development of the market.
- APAC-based vendors are launching their products across developing regions to gain a larger global commercial lawn mower market share.
- Ride-on mowers are very popular amongst urban, heavy-duty commercial users such as industrial users in several geographical regions.
- The rising demand for professional landscaping services in the US, Europe, China, and India will encourage vendors to launch new models for the end-users.
- Honda Motor Company is focusing on developing environment-friendly, safe mowers for the commercial segment to attract the maximum number of consumers globally.
The growing demand for landscaping services and garden maintenance services is fueling the growth of the global commercial lawn mower market. These machines find applications across golf courses, sports fields, and public parks. These types of mowing machines are one of the fastest growing categories of garden equipment and are establishing a market presence in developed countries such as the US. The increasing investments in technological advancements and the emergence of voice-activated control systems are leading to the development of robotic lawn mowers in several regions. The growing demand from the US, Canada, the UK, and Nordic countries will create lucrative opportunities for the leading vendors. The launch of new product models with higher efficiency, enhanced battery power, and increased mowing capabilities will boost the sales of these garden tools. The improvement in battery technology and the introduction of electric lawn mowers that are easy to use and eco-friendly will transform the global market. The growing interest in backyard beautification is propelling the demand for lawn mowers market in Europe and other countries. The increasing demand for upgrades and an overwhelming response toward commercial robotic mowers will enable companies to expand to other regions over the next few years. The increase in leisure activities across various regions will boost revenues.
The rising number of consumers shifting their focus towards smart technology will boost the demand for innovative products in the global commercial lawn mower market. The advent of automation and IoT led to the start of integrated, centralized control of individual systems such as small appliances, consumer electronics, environmental control systems, and building components in the market. The influx of smart automated devices will result in the introduction of autonomous lawn mowers. Enhanced connectedness and the ability to converge robotic technology with smart device concept have been witnessing an acceptance among modern-day tech-savvy end-users. There is a latest trend of increased adoption of smart robotic technologies among end-users across the world. Some of the widely accepted smart devices include robotic personal assistants, robotic lawn mowers, robotic window cleaners, and robotic vacuum cleaners. Smart mowers are integrated with intelligent visual navigation and have the ability to assimilate with the internet and control through a smartphone application. The leading players focusing on introducing low-cost robotic models will propel sales in the global market.
- The emergence of Robotic Lawn Mowers
- Development of Sustainable Cities
- Increased Adoption of Green Spaces and Green Roofs
- Growing Influx of Battery-powered Products & Multi-use Equipment
Key Vendor Analysis
The global commercial lawn mower market witnessed leading vendors working with rebate programs that incentivize governments to purchase sustainable equipment or existent trade-in fleet for battery-powered ones. The players are focusing on reducing weight, increasing effectiveness, and speed of the equipment to sustain the competition globally.
- Deere & Co
- Honda Power Equipment
- MTD Products
- The Toro Company
Commercial Lawn Mower Market Segmentation Analysis
By Product Type | 2019-2024
- Push Mower (excl. Reel)
- Hover Mowers
- Standard Ride-on
- Zero Turn
- Lawn Tractor
- Garden Tractor
By Fuel Type | 2019-2024
- Corded & Cordless
By End-user Type| 2019-2024
- Professional Landscaping Services
- Golf Courses
- Government & Others
By Blade Type | 2019-2024
- Cylinder Blades
- Deck/Standard Blades
- Mulching Blades
- Lifting Blades
By Drive Type | 2019-2024
- AWD (All-wheel Drive)
- FWD (Front-wheel Drive)
- RWD (Rear-wheel Drive)
By Start Type | 2019-2024
- Keyed Start
- Push Start
- Recoil Start (Pull/Manual/Rewind Start)
By Geography | 2019-2024
- North America
- China & SAR
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and CAGR forecast of global commercial lawn mower market during 2019-2024?
- What are the industry trends, growth opportunities, and restraints in the global commercial lawn mower industry?
- Who are the key players in the commercial lawn mower market and what are their shares?
- Which product/fuel-type/region is generating the largest revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the North America commercial lawn mower market share?
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET FREE SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
CEO, Co-founder Audink Inc., DBA Audios
The report by Arizton was spot on. It not only gave us insight into the pro audio market, we used it to raise funds for our company. The data proved (to the VC we pitched to) that the market was large enough for our company to not only survive but also grow.
Senior Product Manager Interstates
I recently purchased a key Arizton Industry Outlook & Forecast in order to better understand growth for specific market segments and the macro environmental factors impacting this growth. I found Arizton’s coverage of the market dynamics and key takeaways to be insightful and valuable. The segmentation breakouts gave me the information I needed to guide strategic considerations.
Manager Market Analyst Power
Generation & Energy Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
The provided information by Arizton really met my expectations. Especially the deep information about the datacenter ecosystem was very helpful. Furthermore, I absolutely appreciate the optimal service from the key account managers of Arizton. It was always a pleasure working with them.